PDA

View Full Version : New Hayshee earthquake

IseDaDiva
08-14-2021, 07:47 PM
Yeah, so how is this any different than it's been since the last earthquake, as Mother Nature tries again to delete parasitic savages?

The main supermarket in Les Cayes collapsed, leaving the population of about half a million with dwindling supplies and worries that eventually there would be looting and fighting over basics like drinking water. The local hospitals — already underfunded — were overwhelmed with casualties.

Looting, fighting, and cannibalizing each other are just what they do, before, during, and after earthquakes. I wonder if the usual dumbass bleeding hearts will rush there to snap up the stray niglets again.

Looks the same to me as it did over 10 years ago. When have bone-lazy niggers ever lifted a paw to fix their own shit? Let's wait for YT suckers to do it. Someone better call Sean Penn.

Coon Club Road
08-14-2021, 08:38 PM
Those MF'in Hayshuns will have their paws out before the dust fully settles!
:gibs

SC Anemia
08-14-2021, 09:19 PM
...eventually there would be looting and fighting over basics like drinking water.

Ever wish you'd grabbed something when you had the chance? Just the other day I saw a picture of a nigger holding a plastic laundry basket under the water spigot at a well. Like a screen door on a submarine. One like this:

Thought I was going to shit myself laughing so hard and wouldn't ya know it, I didn't save it.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-14-2021, 09:39 PM
I remember in the days after the 2010 erfkwake, I was very disappointed by the numbers being reported. It took about a week for the press to start reporting the troof -- hundreds of thousands of Haitian niggers were good!

We can only hope that this plays out the same way.

IseDaDiva
08-14-2021, 10:19 PM
Ever wish you'd grabbed something when you had the chance? Just the other day I saw a picture of a nigger holding a plastic laundry basket under the water spigot at a well. Like a screen door on a submarine. One like this:

Thought I was going to shit myself laughing so hard and wouldn't ya know it, I didn't save it.

This one? :lol Probably a Hayshee nig.

https://i.imgur.com/Zur0NRG.jpg

SC Anemia
08-15-2021, 02:42 AM

YES ! AHHHHHHH :rofl

Jim Crow
08-15-2021, 08:49 AM
I remember in the days after the 2010 erfkwake, I was very disappointed by the numbers being reported. It took about a week for the press to start reporting the troof -- hundreds of thousands of Haitian niggers were good!

We can only hope that this plays out the same way.
Yes! We can only hope! Because the only good nigger is a dead nigger!

haywood
08-15-2021, 09:29 AM
Those MF'in Hayshuns will have their paws out before the dust fully settles!
:gibs

Don't they ALWAYS!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-15-2021, 09:41 AM
I wish there were videos of these niggers scampering around like cockroaches when that erfkwake hit. They’re all wearing ratty clothes that some sports association sent them that were made in anticipation of them winning a championship but the lost :lol

One supermarket collapses and 500k Haitian niggers can’t eat or drink? Hahahaha! You can’t make this shit up. Imagine the stench an earthquake shakes up in this shithole. Shallow graves are disturbed where they kill each other and bury them 2 inches under the ground. Haitian niggers are some of the most vile and filthy beasts of them all. The earth keeps trying to shake the fucking parasites off but they always hang on.

Coon Club Road
08-15-2021, 10:59 AM
" ... and bury them 2 inches under the ground... "

Grind 'em up and make watermelon fertilizer instead?

CoonsЯus
08-15-2021, 03:04 PM
latest tally of made-good coons showing just under 800. It must be a muh-dik fest over there right now and much forced muh dikkery. They have to repopulate the purified wogs as quickly as they can.

animal mother
08-15-2021, 04:32 PM
Haiti is devastated, damage could run up to $25.:lmao

IseDaDiva
08-15-2021, 05:09 PM
Haiti is devastated, damage could run up to $25.:lmao

I just read an article that wailed, "They were just recovering from the last earthquake". That was 11 YEARS ago, and the niggers did nothing from then until now, except set up mobile whorehouses, rut and shit out more niglets, and sit around, sucking up money from silly nigger lovers.

Hiroshima:

he restoration process took approximately two years... Already by 1947 most of the streets and the shops were restored, and the survivors began to repopulate even the heart of ground zero.

And that was after an atomic bomb. In 50 or 100 years, the Hayshee niggers will still be "in recovery" which means "How much YT send us".

Warsaw, after the city was virually leveled:

During the Warsaw Uprising in August 1944, more than 85% of Warsaw's historic centre was destroyed by Nazi troops. After the war, a five-year reconstruction campaign by its citizens resulted in today's meticulous restoration of the Old Town

Hasn't anyone learned that helping niggers is like flushing money down the toilet?

Celticgirl
08-15-2021, 06:04 PM
Yeah, so how is this any different than it's been since the last earthquake, as Mother Nature tries again to delete parasitic savages?

Looting, fighting, and cannibalizing each other are just what they do, before, during, and after earthquakes. I wonder if the usual dumbass bleeding hearts will rush there to snap up the stray niglets again.

Looks the same to me as it did over 10 years ago. When have bone-lazy niggers ever lifted a paw to fix their own shit? Let's wait for YT suckers to do it. Someone better call Sean Penn.

Amy Coney Barrett and Anjelina Jolie and Madonna are probably down there as we speak.

IseDaDiva
08-16-2021, 12:00 AM
latest tally of made-good coons showing just under 800. It must be a muh-dik fest over there right now and much forced muh dikkery. They have to repopulate the purified wogs as quickly as they can.

Tropical storm on the way tomorrow. OH well, maybe it will put out any fires started by the earthquake, or by hongry Hayshees barbequing some long pork.

As niggers in Haiti desperately search for survivors from a devastating earthquake, the threat of yet another natural disaster looms over the island.

The storm could dump four to eight inches of rain, with isolated totals up to 15 inches, the center said, adding that heavy rainfall could lead to flooding and potential mudslides.

>>>the storm changed direction and now threatens the entire country of Haiti. Many are still trapped in the rubble of collapsed buildings, and survivors of the earthquake lack shelter and even food and water.

Niggers always have to be the center of attention.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/15/world/americas/haiti-tropical-storm-grace-path.html

IseDaDiva
08-16-2021, 07:33 PM
The latest: Coddlers rushing to pick niggers out of the rubble ahead of the coming storm. From the video, they all seem to be white. Why aren't nigger "celebs" rushing to give aid, supplies and money to dey bruddas?

Doctors and aid workers rushed to get flights or transport to southwestern Haiti (http://globalnews.ca/tag/haiti) ahead of a storm on Monday to reach areas flattened by a major earthquake that killed at least 1,297 people and injured thousands more in the Caribbean nation.

The United Nations called for a “humanitarian corridor” to enable aid to pass through gang-held territories.

So to help niggers (yet again! Always!) rescuers and providers have to fight off criminiggers?

Thousands of niggers sleeping in the streets would be exposed to rains amid a rising risk of waterborne diseases, such as cholera, according to Jerry Chandler, the head of Haiti’s Civil Protection Agency.

Let's hope the upcoming storm and the cholera after the earthquake will delete many more nogs.

Governments who won't cough up a few dollars to build a home ramp for a disabled veteran and don't care if seniors end up homeless will once again fork over millions for useless, parasitic, feral cockroaches. :mad:

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-17-2021, 05:13 PM

Call Sean Penn or The Clinton Foundation. Then ole Hitlery can boost more cash from the relief efforts.

08-17-2021, 05:16 PM

:rofl

08-17-2021, 05:17 PM
YES ! AHHHHHHH :rofl
Racist bucket.

Sandy
08-19-2021, 05:59 PM
Tropical storm on the way tomorrow. OH well, maybe it will put out any fires started by the earthquake, or by hongry Hayshees barbequing some long pork.

It's a sign from heaven. The shaking didn't work, so now things have to be washed out.

Sandy
08-19-2021, 06:07 PM
i wish there were videos of these niggers scampering around like cockroaches when that erfkwake hit. They’re all wearing ratty clothes that some sports association sent them that were made in anticipation of them winning a championship but the lost :lol

:d

IseDaDiva
08-19-2021, 09:12 PM
It's a sign from heaven. The shaking didn't work, so now things have to be washed out.

There's no pleasing those baboons! A box of rice isn't good enough for those parasites?

One of the first food deliveries by local authorities — a couple dozen boxes of rice ("Uncle Ben's?") and pre-measured, bagged meal kits — reached a tent encampment set up in one of the poorest areas of Les Cayes, where most of the warren's one-story, cinderblock, tin-roofed homes were damaged or destroyed by Saturday's quake.

How much can a cinderblock hovel with a hammered beer can roof be damaged? Niggas need to stop whining. They have lots of water now to cook their Uncle Ben's. :lol

Edit: New dead nigger toll - 2,189. Maybe Niggergia can send them a few shipments of locusts.

https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/health/11042954-desperation-pressure-aid-increase-haiti-quake.html#.1272-stage-set7-2

(https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/health/11042954-desperation-pressure-aid-increase-haiti-quake.html#.1272-stage-set7-2)

Celticgirl
08-19-2021, 10:39 PM
There's no pleasing those baboons! A box of rice isn't good enough for those parasites?

How much can a cinderblock hovel with a hammered beer can roof be damaged? Niggas need to stop whining. They have lots of water now to cook their Uncle Ben's. :lol

Edit: New dead nigger toll - 2,189. Maybe Niggergia can send them a few shipments of locusts.

https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/health/11042954-desperation-pressure-aid-increase-haiti-quake.html#.1272-stage-set7-2

(https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/health/11042954-desperation-pressure-aid-increase-haiti-quake.html#.1272-stage-set7-2)
Maybe their ancestors should not have killed the whites that made that island prosperous. I don't know what to tell them.

Sandy
08-19-2021, 10:54 PM

Memo to Mother Nature:

SC Anemia
08-19-2021, 10:59 PM
Memo to Mother Nature:

Can't stop laughing :rofl

IseDaDiva
08-20-2021, 12:52 AM
Memo to Mother Nature:

You might get your wish. I don't know if niggers being killed by other niggers are included here. Start sticking pins in your voodo dolls, everyone.

The U.S. government is still working with Hayshee authorities and others to determine the extent of the damage and casualties. Faller said a U.S. Geological Survey assessment projected there could be more than 10,000 nigger deaths.

Get this: Only niggers!

Adding to the problems, a major hospital in the capital of Port-au-Prince, where many of the injured were being sent, was closed Thursday for a two-day shutdown to protest the kidnapping of two doctors, including one of the country's few orthopedic surgeons.

:rofl :rofl

Goddam savages KIDNAP the few witch doctors they have left and close the primitive hospital (where I wouldn't trust them to lance a boil)! If you have enough energy to carry out kidnappings you don't need our dollahs. And we're supposed to feel sorry for those black bastards, who as usual with groids, are their own worst enemies.

This one doesn't appear to be on the verge of starvation. It's lucky it didn't end up on the menu:

https://www.mail.com/int/news/us/11046138-aid-flows-bit-haiti-challenges-remain.html#.1258-stage-set1-3

SC Anemia
08-20-2021, 01:19 AM
This one doesn't appear to be on the verge of starvation. It's lucky it didn't end up on the menu:

Doesnt matter what continent or what decade. Rwanda is a good example. Niggers gonna nig, whine and bitch incessantly about anything and everything.

Provide emergency food relief, warlords are going to steal and horde it. Air drop condoms and birf control, they'll make water balloons and burn the pallets.
Go in and dig wells for drinking water, they'll steal and sell the pump for scrap metal and use the hole to shit in.
Teach them any sort of agriculture, they'll eat the seeds and bitch that they didn't grow.

I swear you could show up with nutritious hot meals and they'd complain that they weren't spoon fed.

Fuckin niggers, just die out already.

Anyone ever wonder how this twunt met her demise?

Sandy
08-20-2021, 08:53 AM
Goddam savages KIDNAP the few witch doctors they have left and close the primitive hospital (where I wouldn't trust them to lance a boil)! If you have enough energy to carry out kidnappings you don't need our dollahs. And we're supposed to feel sorry for those black bastards, who as usual with groids, are their own worst enemies.

I spit out my coffee! That reminded me of when Sandman Sr. would say about a fat nigger on TV, "The cannibals back in Africa would smack their lips over that."

IseDaDiva
08-20-2021, 10:37 AM
Doesnt matter what continent or what decade. Rwanda is a good example. Niggers gonna nig, whine and bitch incessantly about anything and everything.

Provide emergency food relief, warlords are going to steal and horde it. Air drop condoms and birf control, they'll make water balloons and burn the pallets.
Go in and dig wells for drinking water, they'll steal and sell the pump for scrap metal and use the hole to shit in.
Teach them any sort of agriculture, they'll eat the seeds and bitch that they didn't grow.

I swear you could show up with nutritious hot meals and they'd complain that they weren't spoon fed.

Fuckin niggers, just die out already.

I do recall a pack of nigger leeches invading Italy and complaining about the pasta they were fed (they wanted Africoon food, maybe roasted rats or mosquito burgers), if you can believe that - well, of course, you can. It's niggers. As my mother used to say, "Give them an inch and they'll take a mile."

That foolish bitch giving water to that stringy, stray niglet runs an orphanage in Niggergeria and took the sprog there. The Niggergerians thought it was a witch and wouldn't feed it. Yes, they are like us.

SC Anemia
08-20-2021, 11:02 AM
That foolish bitch giving water to that stringy, stray niglet runs an orphanage in Niggergeria and took the sprog there. The Niggergerians thought it was a witch and wouldn't feed it. Yes, they are like us.

I guess I never bothered to look into that. That picture has been around for years and I figured that idiot and the little burnt hobbit would be buzzard shit by now. Wishful thinking . :lol

Celticgirl
08-20-2021, 11:17 AM
I guess I never bothered to look into that. That picture has been around for years and I figured that idiot and the little burnt hobbit would be buzzard shit by now. Wishful thinking . :lol

I notice the Haitians hate the Clintons. Did the Clintons steal money meant for them or something? I guess I get why they would be mad but at the same time it's not like the Clintons owed them anything. If they had a functioning society they would not have to depend on the Clintons.

IseDaDiva
08-20-2021, 01:21 PM

:lol

In 2009, campaigners against the practice reported (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nigerian-children-deemed-witches-tortured/) around 15,000 children were accused of witchcraft in two of Nigeria’s 36 states over a decade and around 1,000 had been murdered. It’s a growing problem in the country.

Extreme Nigger Parenting. But, yeah, let "humanitarians" expect donations to help primitive, superstitious, brainless savages who believe in niglet witches and whose main industry is email scamming.

May as well try to shovel water as try to get them out of the Stone Age.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-20-2021, 05:16 PM
I notice the Haitians hate the Clintons. Did the Clintons steal money meant for them or something? I guess I get why they would be mad but at the same time it's not like the Clintons owed them anything. If they had a functioning society they would not have to depend on the Clintons.

The Clinton's raised well over $100 million in the aftermath of the last Haitian erfkwake, but kept most of it while the starving niggers ate dirt cakes.

IseDaDiva
08-20-2021, 05:21 PM
The Clinton's raised well over $100 million in the aftermath of the last Haitian erfkwake, but kept most of it while the starving niggers ate dirt cakes.

It wouldn't have made any difference if the nigs got the 100M. The HNICs would have taken most of it and built themselves palaces and the every-day nogs would still be living in tin-can shacks, eating dirt cookies (and each other) and rolling out mobile whore houses. Niggers are owed nothing at all.

MegaBeef
08-21-2021, 02:30 AM

I think your photo is shopped Bruh here is the real one...

No idea who that is and don't want to know really but why not just get "open to all niggers" tatooed all over her legs instead?

Earthquakes + Monkeys & monkey built buildings = Hilarious!

Odin's balls
08-22-2021, 06:37 AM
Looks like the earthquake made 2189 significant improvements to that backward hell hole.

SC Anemia
08-22-2021, 07:13 AM
Looks like the earthquake made 2189 significant improvements to that backward hell hole.

Nice!

Personally, I think they're short changing us. Let's hope for another 2k buried under the rubble.

IseDaDiva
08-22-2021, 03:20 PM
Haiti earthquake made good toll rises to 2,200, more than 300 niggers still missing

I love the touching photos they post:

"OOOK! Ou est mon enfant??"

Oxiliene Morency cries out in grief after the carcass of her 7-year-old-sowlet, Esther Daniel, was recovered from the rubble

Don't niggers reach menopause like human women? Do they just keep shitting them out until they croak from old age? Great Grandmammy here has a 7-year old sprog? Well, HAD a sprog. :lol

The buck on the left looks like it's taking the opportunity to cop a sneaky feel of Granny's udder.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/11052014-ap-week-pictures-global.html#.1258-stage-set1-2

Sandy
08-22-2021, 04:36 PM
The buck on the left looks like it's taking the opportunity to cop a sneaky feel of Granny's udder.

That's a buck?!

:bert

IseDaDiva
08-22-2021, 05:15 PM
That's a buck?!

:bert

I don't know. I looked carefully but can't really tell. I know those bucks are fond of those white tanktops/undershirt things. Could be a tranny but I doubt it makes a difference what it is.

IseDaDiva
08-23-2021, 01:28 PM
I HATE THESE FILTHY SUB-SIMIAN MOOCHERS STINKING UP MY CITY!!!!:mad:

This is Haiti but it could be any nigger enclave anywhere in the world, any day of the year:

https://i.imgur.com/QoHeqgw.jpg

Since the disaster, gangs have blocked roads, hijacked aid trucks and stolen supplies, forcing relief workers to transport supplies by helicopter.

Those libtard idiots deserve whatever they get while coddling nigger savages.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/11055214-haitian-gang-boss-offers-to-help-quake-relief-effo.html#.1258-stage-set1-7

NotThatGuy
08-23-2021, 08:06 PM
I can't be the only one, who saw the article about mudslides and said "Well, at least they will have something to eat...

IseDaDiva
08-26-2021, 09:18 PM
I can't be the only one, who saw the article about mudslides and said "Well, at least they will have something to eat...

...and something to drink after the tropical storm.

So, the Hayshees dislike international aid:

“We don’t like international aid but it’s not like we have a choice,” says Marjorie Modesty, a community leader in Les Cayes, whose home was flooded and damaged in the dual disasters.

Good! Now all the libtards and nigger-lovers can go home and let the Hayshee niggers take care of themselves, the way they always have. :lol

Their state-of-the-art medical center:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/aug/24/haiti-needs-help-but-not-from-aid-workers-who-never-leave-their-suvs