PDA

View Full Version : Scar Face Super Nigger ' Seal ' is muh-dikkin a coal burning cunt

CoonsЯus
08-10-2021, 02:47 PM
The ridiculous negro and scar faced baboon ' Seal ' ( I always think of oil based driveway sealer ) is muh-dikkin a former ex-human employee. It's quite unimaginable to remember that super-slut Heidi Kum was once fornicating beastiality with this rotten nig-nog !

Hopefully soon we'll be moving this post to the mortuary forum.

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/10/seal-is-dating-his-former-personal-assistant-laura-strayer/?_ga=2.208283793.2029351846.1627769231-276746605.1568574634

Remember, once you go black, you'll be found in a sack !

animal mother
08-10-2021, 03:34 PM
It got itself a fugley burner this time around. Maybe a pair of mud shark sunglasses will help improve her looks.

Ray Cizzums
08-10-2021, 03:42 PM
He is one extra black dark-a-roon, that's for sure. He fouled Heidi Klum, what a tragedy. She must hate her father.
Now he's mating with another mud skipper, and another family is disgraced. Sickening.
:bugeye
Here's the perfect girl for Seal.

Full clip
08-10-2021, 03:53 PM
He is one extra black dark-a-roon, that's for sure. He fouled Heidi Klum, what a tragedy. She must hate her father.
Now he's mating with another mud skipper, and another family is disgraced. Sickening.
:bugeye
Here's the perfect girl for Seal.

Weidi (open) Kum is supposed to have said that she first 'noticed his package' which suggests she is just a effing whore as well as a 'Class A' race traitor.
I suspect that a certain German gent would not have been impressed even though he normally liked animals.

Ignatow
08-10-2021, 04:29 PM
Weidi (open) Kum is supposed to have said that she first 'noticed his package' which suggests she is just a effing whore as well as a 'Class A' race traitor.
I suspect that a certain German gent would not have been impressed even though he normally liked animals.

What's up with the Germans...to think blacks are humans. What happened to all that logic and scientific mindset? There's a lot of other humans who are not rocket scientists, but will never even consider mating with a nigger!

If I remember correctly, Seal (that's an insult to real gray aquatic seals) was with a Dutch model burner and another European blond model (I think Swedish). These sharks must have a real mental disease to think animals and people should be intimate. That's a crime against nature. In biblical times, that's death by stoning.

Jim Crow
08-10-2021, 05:48 PM
A gold diggin mudshark! The best thing that can happen, is that they kill each other!

IseDaDiva
08-10-2021, 06:15 PM
What's up with the Germans...to think blacks are humans. What happened to all that logic and scientific mindset? There's a lot of other humans who are not rocket scientists, but will never even consider mating with a nigger!

If I remember correctly, Seal (that's an insult to real gray aquatic seals) was with a Dutch model burner and another European blond model (I think Swedish). These sharks must have a real mental disease to think animals and people should be intimate. That's a crime against nature. In biblical times, that's death by stoning.

Heidi is such a lowdown, shameless slut she says that what initially attracted her to this butt-ugly, crater-faced nigger was the bulge of muh dik in his pants. Yep, that's all she cared about - the black python. No one could make this kind of shit up.

But that's not all, folks! Heidi managed to find a submissive, neck-bearded, ball-less little cuck who was willing to take sloppy seconds from a nigger.

IseDaDiva
08-10-2021, 06:26 PM

I just read this, so excuse my repetition. Yeah, shameless is that whore.

Coon Town
08-11-2021, 01:05 AM
But that's not all, folks! Heidi managed to find a submissive, neck-bearded, ball-less little cuck who was willing to take sloppy seconds from a nigger.

Now that's a cuck face if ever I saw one. Met a chick at a bar once who seemed nice. Then she showed me a pic of her little turdler. I left without saying a word and without paying the bar bill. Any human man who would take a nigger's sloppy seconds might as well just suck the mud dik. Disgusting!

CoonsЯus
08-11-2021, 07:45 AM

When I read sloppy there Diva, I put my breakfast down !

IseDaDiva
08-11-2021, 10:22 AM
When I read sloppy there Diva, I put my breakfast down !

Sowwy! I never used to talk that way. Niggers and burners are to blame!

SC Anemia
08-11-2021, 11:01 AM

Just being honest, ordinarily I could do things with Klum that you wouldn't do to a farm animal. Now that she's Seals sloppy seconds, not even with a borrowed dick. Ughhhh.

And Seal? What was that nigger thinking? He traded down from prime rib to hamburger.

IseDaDiva
08-11-2021, 12:57 PM
Just being honest, ordinarily I could do things with Klum that you wouldn't do to a farm animal. Now that she's Seals sloppy seconds, not even with a borrowed dick. Ughhhh.

And Seal? What was that nigger thinking? He traded down from prime rib to hamburger.

What? Don't like the visual of her wallowing around with her horror-movie nigger, making mutant sprogs? :lol

The contrast between behaving as nature intended, and bestiality is so clear:

Mate with your own kind and produce this:

Mate with sub-simians and you get these atrocities:

haywood
08-11-2021, 01:31 PM
The ridiculous negro and scar faced baboon ' Seal ' ( I always think of oil based driveway sealer ) is muh-dikkin a former ex-human employee. It's quite unimaginable to remember that super-slut Heidi Kum was once fornicating beastiality with this rotten nig-nog !

Hopefully soon we'll be moving this post to the mortuary forum.

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/10/seal-is-dating-his-former-personal-assistant-laura-strayer/?_ga=2.208283793.2029351846.1627769231-276746605.1568574634

Remember, once you go black, you'll be found in a sack !

And klumbucket had 3 "tokens to her stupity" sprogs with the primate!!!!

Groid_Rage
08-16-2021, 08:34 AM
I bet Seal would go rockfish if he was ever dropped in water.

Sandy
08-18-2021, 01:45 PM
Mate with your own kind and produce this:

Wow! Reese-type blondes aren't my style, but she passed along some great genes. I don't know anything about the father, but it seems Philippe goes through women almost as bad as niggerbucks. Still, at least he's human.

Then there are these famous examples most of us have seen before.