PDA

View Full Version : Your worst nightmare....

Full clip
08-06-2021, 05:47 AM
If ever your dream that you are somehow stranded in Afreaka (Plane crash/Bus breakdown) you must for basic survival purposes memorize the following three phrases in Swahili which is the main 'language' in Afreaka. (English/Human is shown underneath)

1/ Nipe hiyo
2/ Nataka ni bure
3/ Mimi kuwa na hatia

1/ Give (Gibs) me that
2/ I want it for free
3/ I be (beez) innocent.

I couldn't find a translation for 'Where can I find some work clothes and work boots?'

Jim Crow
08-06-2021, 06:38 AM
Never had that dream.I always dream my house is Fort Apache and niggers are appearing by the dozens out of the hills and running at my home w/spears.I have a large Gatlin gun loaded w/unlimited rounds of 50 cal ammo.I cock it back,aim and start pullin the trigger! Then I always wake up and miss the good part!I’d give anything to be able to sleep just a few minutes longer!LOL!

haywood
08-06-2021, 07:34 AM
never had that dream.i always dream my house is fort apache and niggers are appearing by the dozens out of the hills and running at my home w/spears.i have a large gatlin gun loaded w/unlimited rounds of 50 cal ammo.i cock it back,aim and start pullin the trigger! Then i always wake up and miss the good part!i’d give anything to be able to sleep just a few minutes longer!lol!

sweet dream!!

Coon Club Road
08-06-2021, 08:12 AM
My worst nightmare would be like the old joke... what do you never want to say to a nigger? Hello neighbor!

Tar Remover
08-06-2021, 07:48 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Tar Remover
08-06-2021, 07:49 PM
Never had that dream.I always dream my house is Fort Apache and niggers are appearing by the dozens out of the hills and running at my home w/spears.I have a large Gatlin gun loaded w/unlimited rounds of 50 cal ammo.I cock it back,aim and start pullin the trigger! Then I always wake up and miss the good part!I’d give anything to be able to sleep just a few minutes longer!LOL!

AWESOME! Can I be in the dream too! I want to shoot the Gat........

Anastasia
08-06-2021, 11:07 PM
So "mimi kuwa na hatia" is the Africoon version of "ah dindu nuffins."

Jim Crow
08-07-2021, 07:50 AM
AWESOME! Can I be in the dream too! I want to shoot the Gat........

I wish dreams could come true!

Ray Cizzums
08-07-2021, 10:23 AM
Imagine a world, where we put all the money wasted on the negro into ammunition, ordnance and fuel,
and had AC-130s flying around, eventually reducing their population to zero. This would allow humans to
flourish in Africa, as well as wildlife. Once that was accomplished, we could turn our attention to goat-violators.
:bugeye

haywood
08-07-2021, 04:19 PM
So "mimi kuwa na hatia" is the Africoon version of "ah dindu nuffins."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!