PDA

View Full Version : some coal burner and nigger I never heard of.

Cat fur allergic
07-31-2021, 05:19 PM
Ellen Pompeo Says Grey's Anatomy Sex Scenes Were Initially 'Really Hard' for Her Husband: 'Poor Guy'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ellen-pompeo-says-greys-anatomy-190000628.html

No idea who they are, must be some basketball player and his whore wife a actress.

IseDaDiva
07-31-2021, 05:38 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ellen-pompeo-says-greys-anatomy-190000628.html

No idea who they are, must be some basketball player and his whore wife a actress.

I never heard of her either, but I get it. When you are married to this;

imagine how difficult, how distasteful it would be to be forced to do sexy scenes with this:

I'd be so upset! My nigger is hurt and says:

'This is not what I signed up for. You go to work and make out with that.

What self-respecting coal burner would want to make out with THAT - a good-looking human male? Not I!

I guess she's lucky her nigger didn't choke her to deff and decapitate her.

haywood
07-31-2021, 05:43 PM
I never heard of her either, but I get it. When you are married to this;

imagine how difficult, how distasteful it would be to be forced to do sexy scenes with this:

I'd be so upset! My nigger is hurt and says:

What self-respecting coal burner would want to make out with THAT - a good-looking human male? Not I!

I guess she's lucky her nigger didn't choke her to deff and decapitate her.

Yep!!

Jim Crow
07-31-2021, 05:44 PM
Poor Patrick Dempsey having to do love scenes with a mudshark!

IseDaDiva
07-31-2021, 06:54 PM
Poor Patrick Dempsey having to do love scenes with a mudshark!

Seriously. I hope she had to scrub down with disinfectant before canoodling with him. Who wants to get up close and personal with a nigger's sloppy seconds?

Ignatow
07-31-2021, 10:05 PM
I didn't know this actress was a burner. I didn't watch that shit show anyway. Just a regular whore, like all the prostitutes in Hollywood.

Ray Cizzums
07-31-2021, 10:43 PM
Seriously. I hope she had to scrub down with disinfectant before canoodling with him. Who wants to get up close and personal with a nigger's sloppy seconds?
My wife watched it for a couple of seasons, but I noticed it was very negro-centric. Then I found out it was produced
a pork-nosed she-spook called "Shonda Rhimes", and that Ellen Pompeo was a mud skipper. I heard about
McDreamy and McSteamy, and then took a McSteamer on it every time it was on. The missus gave up on it after
a couple of seasons, because it was a bore. She also didn't appreciate Dr. Cizzums recommendations regarding nigger
babies.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
07-31-2021, 11:35 PM
I didn't know this actress was a burner. I didn't watch that shit show anyway. Just a regular whore, like all the prostitutes in Hollywood.

I never saw the show and never heard of that burner. I don't watch any series at all. The old reruns of some cop/detective shows I never watched when they aired originally are on late at night. I watch bits of them to put me to sleep. The magic niggers and nigger loving is off the scale. Cop shows where the nigger is never, ever guilty of anything and/or is some hero? It's always some diabolical evil YT child abuser, murderer, kidnapper, pervert, and sicko.

Jim Crow
08-01-2021, 07:10 AM

I’m sure he was paid well to do a lot of singing with that much shark. Personally I wouldn’t of done it. There are things in life that are more important to me than money.

haywood
08-01-2021, 08:37 AM

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Sandy
08-18-2021, 01:57 PM
I never saw the show and never heard of that burner. I don't watch any series at all. The old reruns of some cop/detective shows I never watched when they aired originally are on late at night. I watch bits of them to put me to sleep. The magic niggers and nigger loving is off the scale. Cop shows where the nigger is never, ever guilty of anything and/or is some hero? It's always some diabolical evil YT child abuser, murderer, kidnapper, pervert, and sicko.

I once caught a few episode of NYPD Blue. I really like Dennis Franz as an actor, but it was ridiculous to have all the magic nigger cops, and the niggers that were never criminals.

IseDaDiva
08-18-2021, 02:52 PM
I once caught a few episode of NYPD Blue. I really like Dennis Franz as an actor, but it was ridiculous to have all the magic nigger cops, and the niggers that were never criminals.

I saw a few minutes of some cop show - don't know the name of it - last night, right when a niglet with a bandage on its melon was in the police station, so I thought maybe this would be more realistic and maybe the little bucklet was nabbed trying to carjack, rape, or hold someone up. But no. The niglet's pappy, dressed in a suit and tie and speaking perfect English, of course, comes rushing in with open arms for his hellspawn, as the cops tell him that his sprog got hurt not while engaging in crime, but during some heroic act while saving someone (probably a stupid YT). The sniglet tearfully asks his pappy, "Are you mad at me, Dad?" just like an ep of "Father Knows Best". Of course not. Pappy is so proud of his boy and I'm fumbling for the remote to get back to Alfred Hitchcock.

Typical nigger fambly - all sweetness, light, and good intentions.

Sandy
08-18-2021, 07:26 PM
I saw a few minutes of some cop show - don't know the name of it - last night, right when a niglet with a bandage on its melon was in the police station, so I thought maybe this would be more realistic and maybe the little bucklet was nabbed trying to carjack, rape, or hold someone up. But no. The niglet's pappy, dressed in a suit and tie and speaking perfect English, of course, comes rushing in with open arms for his hellspawn, as the cops tell him that his sprog got hurt not while engaging in crime, but during some heroic act while saving someone (probably a stupid YT). The sniglet tearfully asks his pappy, "Are you mad at me, Dad?" just like an ep of "Father Knows Best". Of course not. Pappy is so proud of his boy and I'm fumbling for the remote to get back to Alfred Hitchcock.

Typical nigger fambly - all sweetness, light, and good intentions.

I almost forgot: "In the Heat of the Night" with its co-star magic nigger was a show we refused to watch, and just from that hideous opening ooking. "Inda heeeeeet" was the signal to change channels ASAP.

Only one law enforcement show in the last 40 years realistically portrayed niggers, and that was "Cops." They couldn't show minors or niglets, though. For every wrangled buck, there were 10 niglets that were caught shoplifting or delivering drugs, and a gigantic niggersow to ook "Muh baby dindu nuffins!"

Celticgirl
08-18-2021, 08:16 PM
I almost forgot: "In the Heat of the Night" with its co-star magic nigger was a show we refused to watch, and just from that hideous opening ooking. "Inda heeeeeet" was the signal to change channels ASAP.

Only one law enforcement show in the last 40 years realistically portrayed niggers, and that was "Cops." They couldn't show minors or niglets, though. For every wrangled buck, there were 10 niglets that were caught shoplifting or delivering drugs, and a gigantic niggersow to ook "Muh baby dindu nuffins!"

Miami Vice with Don Johnson and Philip Michael Thomas.

Ray Cizzums
08-18-2021, 09:09 PM
Don't forget The First 48, which is 90% nigger murderers. No other show provides such an insight into the hare
brained idiocy of today's wild negro. The show has been on for 17+ years, and perfectly illustrates the mental
decline that welfare dependence and uncertain paternity has wrought on their pathetic existence. The lies told to
the detectives are mind boggling, and the she-spooks are absolutely despicable. A perfect window into the "African diaspora"
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
08-18-2021, 11:55 PM

Typical nigger fambly - all sweetness, light, and good intentions.Magic TV niggers like the Huxtables are the polar opposites of their real life behavior.