PDA

View Full Version : Toyota promotes pubescent girls burning coal

IseDaDiva
07-30-2021, 06:20 PM
I put this in the advertising section but it's so outrageous I'm putting it here too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoyAjmBRse0

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-30-2021, 07:59 PM
Geebus Christ! Could they find a nigger any uglier than that fuckin thing? Me thinks not. Good lord, imagine the reaction of her parents when that thing shows up in his hooptie if they're not aware she's a nigger lover. I know, they probably are aware or she wouldn't have the gall to say yes. She's puttin out that night or he'll knock those braced up teef out her mouf. YIKES!
That nog will be the best dancer at the ball even with the injured back paw. And a nigger named "Mark". No fuckin way.

Coon Town
07-31-2021, 01:06 AM
I'm feeling nauseous after that. They found literally one of the whitest girls possible and promoted her burning coal...with one of the fuggliest niggers imaginable. What a fucking world we live in.

Also notice that the comments are disabled. TPTB have to know there would be quite a few angry comments on that one.

Espantoon
08-01-2021, 09:13 AM
That was creepy as hell!

yuanlieren
08-01-2021, 11:03 AM
Yes, I saw that disgusting commercial...cute high school girl with that frizzy haired shitskin. And how stupid is that commercial, showing that he's "nervous"...please, give me a fucking break ---- niggers don't get nervous when they approach, they have over-inflated egos

Whitey Ford
08-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Progressive Insurance promotes coalburning too. We really should start a coalburning commercials thread and put them there. This shit really is getting out of hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUHFoYG_5Rc

CoonsЯus
08-01-2021, 08:14 PM
So no AWD - All White Dick for these traitor sows then?

Sandy
08-02-2021, 02:20 PM
Progressive Insurance promotes coalburning too. We really should start a coalburning commercials thread and put them there. This shit really is getting out of hand.

When I was that age, I'd have passed up a plain girl like that who had no confidence, but I'd have still found it a travesty if she resorted to mudsharking.

MegaBeef
08-02-2021, 04:29 PM
I noticed this sickening crap also,
I don't think I have been so disgusted for years.
BOYCOTT TOYOTA