PDA

View Full Version : Nigger with big mouth in Chinatown gets beaten.

Cat fur allergic
07-26-2021, 09:41 PM
https://www.rightjournalism.com/black-man-spews-anti-asian-hate-in-chinatown-and-gets-served-instant-justice-video/

Black Man Spews Anti-Asian Hate In Chinatown And Gets Served Instant Justice (Video)

haywood
07-26-2021, 09:53 PM
https://www.rightjournalism.com/black-man-spews-anti-asian-hate-in-chinatown-and-gets-served-instant-justice-video/

LOVE it!!

Coon Club Road
07-26-2021, 09:56 PM
Too bad he didn't use a 5 cell!

SC Anemia
07-26-2021, 09:59 PM
Oh man that was beautiful! :lol

jenkemfactory
07-26-2021, 10:02 PM
Finally! He's had enough!

tweakstick
07-26-2021, 10:50 PM
That nigger running his liver lips in Chinatown lasted a hell of a lot longer than any innocent human minding his own business in niggertown would have.

They've been more than patient. It's high time they started knocking the shit out of them.

The funny part is that the nigger was at least fifty pounds out of his weight class. That scrawny little guy used nigger tactics against a nigger - attacking from behind. Turn around is fair play, nigger. I bet he's glad that the Asians didn't decide to attack in packs like niggers.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-26-2021, 11:41 PM
Now that was beautiful to see. It's about time. Finally some Asians have had enough of these niggers bullshit. And Tweak is spot on. Even more satisfying to see the Asian guy use a tactic employed by niggers 99.999% of the time. A sneak attack. Ninja style in this case.:spinman

IseDaDiva
07-26-2021, 11:49 PM
That nigger running his liver lips in Chinatown lasted a hell of a lot longer than any innocent human minding his own business in niggertown would have.

They've been more than patient. It's high time they started knocking the shit out of them.

The funny part is that the nigger was at least fifty pounds out of his weight class. That scrawny little guy used nigger tactics against a nigger - attacking from behind. Turn around is fair play, nigger. I bet he's glad that the Asians didn't decide to attack in packs like niggers.

Can you imagine a YT cursing and yelling "Niggers!"? He would not have survived for 5 minutes and the Libtards would have said he deserved it.

Anytime we see a cowardly nigger gets its ass beaten is a good thing. Niggers never retaliate against anyone who can fight back, even this little guy.

SGT@Arms
07-27-2021, 05:51 AM
Several of the oldest of martial arts originated in Asia. People of Asian descent can not only hit, they can find anything and use it as a weapon. Too bad he didn't give that nigger some bicycle shampoo and styling treatment.

yuanlieren
07-27-2021, 10:44 PM
I think I saw it five times in a row...love it! He should've stomped its head for good measure while it was on the floor.

IseDaDiva
07-28-2021, 10:13 AM
I think I saw it five times in a row...love it! He should've stomped its head for good measure while it was on the floor.

I mentioned on another thread that this is the difference between humans and niggers. Humans usually quit and walk away when the opponent has been subdued and punished. A nigger will take submission as an opportunity to stomp a head when the victim can no longer fight back, and preferably when they are totally incapacitated. Vile, savage species.

Sandy
07-28-2021, 12:41 PM
I thought at first that it's a shame not to use that bicycle on the nigger. However, whether or not the guy thought about this, it was good to leave the bicycle undamaged, because the nigger undoubtedly stole it. By not destroying it against the nigger, maybe police got the bicycle and then hopefully returned it to the rightful owner.