PDA

View Full Version : "Don't worry about making white kids feel bad" says dyke-y PhD.

IseDaDiva
07-25-2021, 12:51 AM
We should all feel White Guilt, but we can get beyond it. She wants her four-year-old to feel shame and guilt and and then go on to be a nigger lover just like her.

If she has kids the father must be a turkey baster that was full of nigger venom.

The comments are good, especially this one: :lol

With all the new gas and diesel farm equipment we should get rid of the antique farm equipment. Maybe a 3rd world country could get some use out it. I heard Zimbabwe needs farm equipment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt0ZwzQuHvQ

DaveInTexas
07-25-2021, 03:01 AM
There's no hate quite like self-hate

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-25-2021, 03:11 AM
We should all feel White Guilt, but we can get beyond it. She wants her four-year-old to feel shame and guilt and and then go on to be a nigger lover just like her.

If she has kids the father must be a turkey baster that was full of nigger venom.

The comments are good, especially this one: :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt0ZwzQuHvQ

And the turkey baster inserted far up it's asshole.

Full clip
07-25-2021, 05:29 AM
If that thing isn't a certified DYKE then I don't know what is.....

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-25-2021, 09:39 AM
These types are worse than niggers imo. They are the ultimate cause of the nigger problem.

Jim Crow
07-25-2021, 06:11 PM
If it hates itself so much, why doesn’t this manly looking beast do the world a favor? I’ll happily prepare its choice for the big sleep!

SC Anemia
07-25-2021, 08:28 PM

This is her and her wife Chris. Taken from the Des Moines Register in an article about same sex marriage.

I'm positive you can't get any more 'Dykey' :lol And I'm sure there was a turkey baster in this 3-way. Jesus Christ.

IseDaDiva
07-25-2021, 08:47 PM
This is her and her wife Chris. Taken from the Des Moines Register in an article about same sex marriage.

I'm positive you can't get any more 'Dykey' :lol And I'm sure there was a turkey baster in this 3-way. Jesus Christ.

Those poor babies have no chance of a normal life, being brainwashed into thinking that being a nigger-loving dyke is the way to go. But why, if they adore niggers so much and spend all that time harping about "white guilt", didn't they adopt a few niglets? It's kind of rayciss not to. Put your money where your mouth is, Butch.

Coon Club Road
07-26-2021, 12:22 AM
Before those kids turn 18 they'll surely suffer some nigger violence.