PDA

View Full Version : What's that putrid, suffocating smell?

Full clip
07-24-2021, 02:39 AM
I've just read that wild pigs emit more emissions per year than one million cars which prompts the question; Given their diet, what amount would 40 million Nigger apes release upon humankind during the course of a year?

Coon Club Road
07-24-2021, 10:42 AM
I've just read that wild pigs emit more emissions per year than one million cars which prompts the question; Given their diet, what amount would 40 million Nigger apes release upon humankind during the course of a year?

Plenty of Jenkem fuel! :lol

tweakstick
07-24-2021, 10:49 AM
Stop global warming. Cull the numbers of these wild animals.

Just kidding. I don't believe in this at all. You know - global warming.:lol

Ray Cizzums
07-24-2021, 11:30 AM

The noxious fumes emitted by Stacey Abrams are responsible for warming the planet one degree worldwide.
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
07-24-2021, 11:53 AM
a lot of stank is the inevitable answer Clippy ! Lots and lots of putrid nigger stank !

Sandy
07-25-2021, 09:55 PM
The noxious fumes emitted by Stacey Abrams are responsible for warming the planet one degree worldwide.

That's a lot considering the hot air from just Pelosi and Schumer is responsible for a couple of degrees!

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-01-2021, 08:05 PM
Look, I cannot lie -- I probably contribute more methane to the very atmosphere that you assholes breathe in and out every couple seconds, than any herd of wild pigs, but I don't do it on purpose!

Well, sometimes I do...