PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games

SC Anemia
07-23-2021, 01:26 PM
Nigger worship should have been an event.

The games opened today with all the fanfare of a morning dump. Blaaaaah. Angélique Kidjo, whoever the hell that is, sang 'Imagine' in all her 1080p, hi-def, close-up niggerness. Truly nauseating.

If that weren't enough, the Olympic Cauldron was lit by that psycho half-breed Naomi Osaka-Suzuki-Toyota-Kawasaki.

I just want them to bring on the women's beach volleyball and dump the rest of this shit-show. It'll be some random Ethiopian shine who smokes the track & field events and that bug-eyed ugly fuckin ape Biles who will win on the monkey bars. Nobody cares.

animal mother
07-23-2021, 01:39 PM
:zerogiven

For the borelimpics. The Japs don’t even want it held there. Glad NBC got stuck with broadcasting this shit show. Hopefully there will be record low ratings.

AR Patriot
07-26-2021, 04:19 PM
The games opened today with all the fanfare of a morning dump. Blaaaaah. Angélique Kidjo, whoever the hell that is, sang 'Imagine' in all her 1080p, hi-def, close-up niggerness. Truly nauseating...I just want them to bring on the women's beach volleyball and dump the rest of this shit-show. It'll be some random Ethiopian shine who smokes the track & field events and that bug-eyed ugly fuckin ape Biles who will win on the monkey bars. Nobody cares.

Thanks for clearing that up for us Shakespeare! :-)

Jim Crow
07-26-2021, 04:36 PM
I refuse to watch disrespectful liberal nigger loving cocksuckers and carpetmunchers disrespect my country.Secretly, I’m rooting for the Russians!

AR Patriot
07-27-2021, 04:42 PM
It looks like Biles is out.

Anastasia
07-27-2021, 09:34 PM
It looks like Biles is out.

That nigger choked and failed big time! So did half-nigger Osaka. What hyped-up phonies, crybabies, and sore losers, both of them.