PDA

View Full Version : I forget what we call a lesbo burner?

IseDaDiva
07-20-2021, 06:04 PM
Typical obese, super fugly fat slob nigger lover - why do they all look as though they are cloned? - but its girlfriend is a dyke sow. I thought we found a title for them, but I forget it. So gross.

Yes, this is a sow, believe it or not.

h8whitelibtards
07-20-2021, 06:35 PM
Typical obese, super fugly fat slob nigger lover - why do they all look as though they are cloned? - but its girlfriend is a dyke sow. I thought we found a title for them, but I forget it. So gross.

Not even the most loser males would take them.. not even niggers. So, they turn to each other. I also read somewhere that (obese) lesbians hardly ever have sex. They just coexist together.

SC Anemia
07-20-2021, 06:55 PM
I remember the thread where we discussed that but for the life of me, can't remember what we settled on.

Chiggun Noodle Soup
07-20-2021, 07:58 PM
No idea. I suppose a gay man with a gay nigger could still be an oildriller, but as for lesbians... ?

tweakstick
07-21-2021, 04:11 AM

I did give a list of my personal favorites a while back:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?37582-Nigger-sow-openly-and-nonchalantly-murders-victim-in-NYC-s-up-market-Park-Slope

But I left out choco-tacobellringer.

Scroll down to entry number 15.

SC Anemia
07-21-2021, 08:16 AM
I did give a list of my personal favorites a while back

Ah yes! Thanks Tweak!

Poon Crickets and Wooly Clammoth are my favorites :lol

IseDaDiva
07-21-2021, 09:37 AM
I did give a list of my personal favorites a while back:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?37582-Nigger-sow-openly-and-nonchalantly-murders-victim-in-NYC-s-up-market-Park-Slope

But I left out choco-tacobellringer.

Scroll down to entry number 15.

Thank you for refreshing my memory. I think I must have blocked those out due to the vile images they put in my head. :lol

tweakstick
07-21-2021, 11:43 AM
No idea. I suppose a gay man with a gay nigger could still be an oildriller, but as for lesbians... ?

:eek:Just to clarify, I accidentally misdirected my response to your post to the OP Diva.

She's already heard all my foul mouthed shit. :D

I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you!

Cat fur allergic
07-21-2021, 12:12 PM
Tar Hole diggers :p