PDA

View Full Version : Oil driller picks up negress from a bar and takes it home... pretty predictable what happens next.

h8whitelibtards
07-20-2021, 08:13 AM
This Georgia Tech student picked up a negress at a bar and took it home to oil drill. He's completely shocked that he was robbed not once, but twice. (It took Atlanta PD 3 hours to show up when the snowflake dialed 9-1-1.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/gatech/comments/onuifu/house_robbed_by_a_thief_crazy_story_plz_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

What did he exactly expect was going to happen?
I thought only smart people went to Georgia Tech to study engineering? :lol

haywood
07-20-2021, 08:47 AM
This Georgia Tech student picked up a negress at a bar and took it home to oil drill. He's completely shocked that he was robbed not once, but twice. (It took Atlanta PD 3 hours to show up when the snowflake dialed 9-1-1.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/gatech/comments/onuifu/house_robbed_by_a_thief_crazy_story_plz_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Libtardism, A MENTAL disorder!!

Chiggun Noodle Soup
07-20-2021, 01:16 PM
When I was younger and I would pick up human girls from the bar, I would make a point of taking her to a motel/hotel for this kind of reason.

I don't know who the hell she is.

You bring girls you've been dating back to your place, not complete strangers.

Cat fur allergic
07-20-2021, 02:10 PM
When I was younger and I would pick up human girls from the bar, I would make a point of taking her to a motel/hotel for this kind of reason.

I don't know who the hell she is.

You bring girls you've been dating back to your place, not complete strangers.

motels are cheap for this reason alone!

jenkemfactory
07-20-2021, 03:43 PM
Why would anyone be so shortsighted as to pick up any girl from a bar? You meet someone for three minutes and that's enough?

h8whitelibtards
07-20-2021, 04:33 PM
Why would anyone be so shortsighted as to pick up any girl from a bar? You meet someone for three minutes and that's enough?

Not just any girl... but a muh-fukkin' nigress.

eyeznteef
07-20-2021, 09:04 PM

LMAO wow what a response time.

h8whitelibtards
07-20-2021, 09:30 PM
LMAO wow what a response time.

Yep, worse than Detroilet

Jim Crow
07-21-2021, 07:48 AM
Who cares? If you want to drill oil,you should expect consequences.And no one should feel sorry for your worthless ass.All oildrillers should be disowned by the human race.