PDA

View Full Version : Not enough credit

Unregistered
07-10-2021, 07:05 PM
In the era our nation's mammy teet sucking, this site is the only thing that keeps me sane. Thanks!

h8whitelibtards
07-10-2021, 08:39 PM
In the era our nation's mammy teet sucking, this site is the only thing that keeps me sane. Thanks! Welcome! Hopefully one day you can register! Yes, we are all just regular folks on here venting in a world that's constantly pushing insanity and clown malarkey on us. Let this sink in... crime is legalized in the name of diversity and equity so that niggers don't look too bad. Advanced math classes are cancelled so that niggers don't look as stupid as they are. Banks are handing out anti-racist mortgages to niggers because "PMI is racist and conventional loans are racist". Communism is considered virtuous because it gives niggers equality. Saying "kill white people" is ok because whites outnumber niggers. If people don't see where this is going, I don't know what else to say.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-10-2021, 09:33 PM
This site has saved my sanity numerous times!

Full clip
07-10-2021, 11:27 PM

LOL - I guess the specimen in your avatar would test anyone's sanity '24/7'!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
07-11-2021, 01:16 AM
Welcome! Hopefully one day you can register! Yes, we are all just regular folks on here venting in a world that's constantly pushing insanity and clown malarkey on us. Let this sink in... crime is legalized in the name of diversity and equity so that niggers don't look too bad. Advanced math classes are cancelled so that niggers don't look as stupid as they are. Banks are handing out anti-racist mortgages to niggers because "PMI is racist and conventional loans are racist". Communism is considered virtuous because it gives niggers equality. Saying "kill white people" is ok because whites outnumber niggers. If people don't see where this is going, I don't know what else to say.
And every country that is outperforming the USA in academic performance has one thing in common. A lack of niggers! Go figure.

h8whitelibtards
07-11-2021, 11:22 AM
And every country that is outperforming the USA in academic performance has one thing in common. A lack of niggers! Go figure. I bet if you threw out all the nigger schools from the statistics, we'd be right up at the top.

Coon Club Road
07-11-2021, 11:54 AM
I'm certain the nigger run schools for niggers nigger up the grade books so the niggers look smart on paper.

h8whitelibtards
07-11-2021, 11:57 AM
I'm certain the nigger run schools for niggers nigger up the grade books so the niggers look smart on paper.

Like the Apelanta public schools did and they got jail time due to raycizzums (https://abcnews.go.com/US/atlanta-cheating-178-teachers-administrators-changed-answers-increase/story?id=14013113)?

Coon Club Road
07-11-2021, 12:01 PM
Like the Apelanta public schools did and they got jail time due to raycizzums (https://abcnews.go.com/US/atlanta-cheating-178-teachers-administrators-changed-answers-increase/story?id=14013113)?

"At one school, the faculty even held weekend pizza parties to correct answers before turning them in."

Niggers. TNB!
:fume

Ray Cizzums
07-11-2021, 12:15 PM

When the whole school is chock-full-o-niggers, they can't strategically disperse white kids throughout the class,
so they can copy their answers on tests. I'll bet the farm that not one of these teachers did a day in jail, or got
fired. That superintendent, and all those teachers, are still out there, doing the exact same things. The niggers
they teach have gotten even stupider, the new teachers they hire are stupid niggers, and they don't give any
of them tests anymore, because none of them can pass one.
:bugeye

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-11-2021, 07:45 PM
LOL - I guess the specimen in your avatar would test anyone's sanity '24/7'!

No, that's really me. I look like that. No lie!

Full clip
07-11-2021, 07:55 PM
No, that's really me. I look like that. No lie!

LMFAO - I've almost just bitten a piece out of the rim of my coffee cup!!!

haywood
07-11-2021, 09:08 PM

Mine as WELL!!