PDA

View Full Version : The problem with 'Polite' terminology

Full clip
07-08-2021, 12:58 PM
African American - Oxymoronic and therefore coonfusing.
Back man - likewise oxymoronic as the word 'man' suggests the human species.
Black (non gender specific) also coonfusing, ie., a Black WHAT? - a black tie, sweater, shirt or car?
Maybe this explains why the simple word Negro worked well for 150+ years eventually being supplanted by its derivative, Nigger.
Nigger has a clear, crisp sound to it and being simple leaves humans in no doubt as to what is being referred to. Even Niggers can understand it.

Coon Club Road
07-08-2021, 10:14 PM
No doubt about it... everyone clearly knows what nigger means.

It means watch your valuables! :lol

CoonsЯus
07-09-2021, 11:28 AM
99 names for coons just scratches the surface !! Engineering mildly comical monikers for niggers is usually driven by a combination of empirical vigilance, humor and tolerance.

Lequint Dickey Mining Co.
07-09-2021, 01:53 PM
African American - Oxymoronic and therefore coonfusing.
Back man - likewise oxymoronic as the word 'man' suggests the human species.
Black (non gender specific) also coonfusing, ie., a Black WHAT? - a black tie, sweater, shirt or car?
Maybe this explains why the simple word Negro worked well for 150+ years eventually being supplanted by its derivative, Nigger.
Nigger has a clear, crisp sound to it and being simple leaves humans in no doubt as to what is being referred to. Even Niggers can understand it.
Can't beat plain ole NIGGER!

haywood
07-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Can't beat plain ole NIGGER!

Nope. Best DESCRIPTION ever!! But I also like jigaboo, yard ape, porch monkey, moon cricket and shine, amongst others!!

Lequint Dickey Mining Co.
07-10-2021, 12:49 AM
Nope. Best DESCRIPTION ever!! But I also like jigaboo, yard ape, porch monkey, moon cricket and shine, amongst others!! Porch monkey. It's been awhile since I heard that one. Lol. 🖒🐵💃

haywood
07-10-2021, 09:38 AM
Porch monkey. It's been awhile since I heard that one. Lol. ������

When I lived in Wilmington, Del. I saw them all of the time. I would drive past their black around 11AM and they would be smoking newpoats, cigars and drinking "foty's" I guess they just got up from last night's crack binge and instead of coffee they drank "foty's!!"

Sandy
07-12-2021, 10:24 AM
Porch monkey. It's been awhile since I heard that one. Lol. ������

Kevin Smith is a big liberal (literally big), so he won't get canceled for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYITxGniww4

Unregistered
07-12-2021, 03:53 PM
What makes me laugh about polite terminology is that everyone still knows you are talking about niggers. You aren't saying the n word, but they know you are talking about niggers. "Coloreds, blacks, African Americans, people of color, etc.," all of those phrases are just polite terminology for "nigger," and everyone knows it.
The fancy words just exist so we can call them niggers while laughing at them, either to their faces or behind their backs.
Political correctness is just a method for us to be racist in a way that the dumb negroes won't be able to figure out. I mean, really, who here didn't bust out laughing when "colored people" became "people of color?"