PDA

View Full Version : Three niggerized teams are out of the Euro and it looks like it's going to be a proper European semifinal

yuanlieren
07-02-2021, 05:07 PM
"France", "Belgium", and "Switzerland" have been eliminated. Diverse Belgium and Switzerland knocked out by Italy and Spain, respectively, two teams primarily made out of native players (Italy and Spain have a couple of foreigners but they're human)....what happened to superior Black athleticism? 😂😂😂
Now I'm just hoping Ukraine knocks out woke England tomorrow.

Sandy
07-04-2021, 01:37 PM
what happened to superior Black athleticism? ������

I'm not the biggest soccer fan, but I have to say, it requires endurance, skilled teamwork, and intelligent maneuvering. Niggers can't do much beyond running in straight lines or simple throwing. One of the stupidest soccer commercials I ever saw had a nigger hitting the ball with its forehead, niggersweat going all over the place. And that's about all a nigger can do in soccer, use its hard skull.

Now I'm thinking, you know what would make the NBA interesting again? No players over 6 feet. Niggers could still be allowed, but without super-tall niggers that are "good" only because of size, we'd see how niggers of a normal tall height can't do jack.

Anastasia
07-05-2021, 10:46 AM
So many idiots repeat the myth about niggers being "superior affletes" an sheeit, and always talk about how European soccer teams need African niggers to make them "better," but none of them ever mention that no African team has ever won the World Cup, while it's been won multiple times by lily-white European teams.

yuanlieren
07-06-2021, 07:34 PM
I'm not the biggest soccer fan, but I have to say, it requires endurance, skilled teamwork, and intelligent maneuvering. Niggers can't do much beyond running in straight lines or simple throwing

Niggers suck at soccer, despite having a passion for it. The African teams are crap, and when the world cup was hosted in South Africa, a lot of people were disappointed at how poorly the nigger teams performed; African teams run fast, but are too stupid to understand their coach's strategy. Niggers also have shitty endurance, regardless where they're from - it's as if they can only excel at explosive power and aggression. Idiots like to give niggers credit when France won the world cup, but forget to give credit for the smarter white players and the fucking WHITE coach. The Brazilian team (full of niggers) is at the top of the ranking because they are the dirtiest pieces of shits and are known for bullying and verbally harassing referees in order to gain calls in their favor.