PDA

View Full Version : Old sow gets sent back to prison

Espantoon
06-29-2021, 09:29 PM
This crusty old sow got released early because of COVID, but got sent back since it didn't answer it's parole officer's calls. Apparently it was a significant heroin dealer at one time.
https://www.theroot.com/76-year-old-black-woman-released-from-prison-amid-pande-1847193958

Ray Cizzums
06-29-2021, 09:53 PM
It's on the sow to make sure her activities don't conflict with the terms of her parole.
There's no way this story is accurate. She's in a word processing class, that goes on
for 3 hours straight, and that's when all these calls happened ? This sounds like lies.
:bugeye

haywood
06-29-2021, 11:57 PM
It's on the sow to make sure her activities don't conflict with the terms of her parole.
There's no way this story is accurate. She's in a word processing class, that goes on
for 3 hours straight, and that's when all these calls happened ? This sounds like lies.
:bugeye

Tru Dat!!

Jim Crow
06-30-2021, 07:49 AM
Liberals will be to the rescue!

Ignatow
06-30-2021, 02:04 PM
At first, I didn't know what the The Root was. Then I caught on that it's a filthy nigger website. Wa wa wa niggers. Chains for you monkeys.

Rastus Nigger
06-30-2021, 04:28 PM
The dope selling sheboon sow shouldn't have been let out of NU in the first place. It should also die there.

Anastasia
07-05-2021, 11:01 AM
"Da Root." Nigger names. Still obsessed wif the "Roots" propaganda series from the 70s, I guess. They need to find their roots by going back to Africa, and staying there. Just think of theroot.com as kuntakinte.com, or better yet, toby.com.

Also, that other nigger site, The Grio, should change its name to The Groid.