PDA

View Full Version : NY post article on the shoddy NFL and rampant nigger crime associated with the league

CoonsЯus
06-26-2021, 04:37 PM
I was actually pleasantly surprised to read this article in the NY Post which highlights player ( niggers of course ) arrests and the stupid crimes these moronic seemingly untouchable apes get charged with. This paragraph sums it all up for me...

Your job is to buy PSLs; tickets; expensive trinkets; $10 cups of warm, flat beer; cable TV or satellite packages; at least two of four or five per team jerseys; NFL and team phone apps; “official” cars, plumbing supplies and salad dressings of NFL teams; TV money-ordered bait-and-switch schedule flexes; price-gouged parking spots; and now sucker-betting opportunities supplied by the league and its teams.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/26/parade-of-nfl-players-arrests-begs-many-questions/

The NY post would go broke without nigger crime to report on, so not really sure why they've published this article of critical content.

Fuck the NFL. It's only about the money and greed.

Ray Cizzums
06-26-2021, 04:51 PM
Phil Mushnick is old school, and no fan of today's "Looka me" nigger sports culture.
Click his email link. He's written me back a couple of times on the subject.
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
06-26-2021, 07:22 PM
one of the major reasons I dumped my cable box is because I was being charged a regional sports fee. I hate sports and then they had the arrogant audacity to increase the monthly fee during the plandemic. I was done. We are net only now. I don't miss the TV and the perpetual stupid fucking niggers electronically dancing around my living room.