PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Nigger Fags Plan on Charging Whites Reparations to Attend their Shitty "Free" Pride Event

Groid_Rage
06-22-2021, 12:54 PM
"We will never charge admission over the color of a person’s skin and we resent being attacked for standing in those values," they add.

The Taking B(l)ack Pride event, which will feature live performances, dancing and other activities, says on its Facebook page "EVERYONE is free to attend HOWEVER this is a BLACK & BROWN QUEER TRANS CENTERED PRIORITIZED, VALUED, EVENT.

"White allies and accomplices are welcome to attend but will be charged a $10 to $50 reparations fee that will be used to keep this event free of cost for BLACK & BROWN Trans & Queer COMMUNITY," it adds. https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-pride-organizers-issue-apology-white-people-reparations-fee

Some white complained, but the libturds in that city's Subhuman Right Commission nixed it
In a response to LeFevre and Lipson, the Seattle Human Rights Commission – which describes itself as "22 representative residents of Seattle appointed to serve in an advisory capacity to the Mayor, City Council, Seattle Office for Civil Rights, and other Seattle City departments" – said "the unique nature of your situation does not in fact violate any of your human rights as stated in the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights, which is the charter by which our Commission operates."

Ray Cizzums
06-22-2021, 01:25 PM
It would be a shame if a gasoline tanker overturned and ignited in the middle of the event.
Then everyone would be black, and crispy.
:bugeye

animal mother
06-22-2021, 01:48 PM
Seattle and Portland seem like ideal targets for North Korea to test their missiles and nukes on.
:nfl

Sandy
06-22-2021, 03:37 PM
Seattle and Portland seem like ideal targets for North Korea to test their missiles and nukes on.

Why wait for North Korea? We can always test our Daisy Cutters so that there's no radiation fallout. We'd just need to silently have humans evacuate.

animal mother
06-22-2021, 08:25 PM
Why wait for North Korea? We can always test our Daisy Cutters so that there's no radiation fallout. We'd just need to silently have humans evacuate.

Sadly, the “humans” in those cities ARE the problem.

Jim Crow
06-22-2021, 08:57 PM
Why the warning?The way I see it, the only humans in Seattle are probably liberals anyway.

Sandy
06-22-2021, 10:52 PM
Sadly, the “humans” in those cities ARE the problem.

Why the warning?The way I see it, the only humans in Seattle are probably liberals anyway.

That is true, though a few left aren't niggerlovers, like a friend of mine.

SC Anemia
06-22-2021, 11:00 PM
It would be a shame if a gasoline tanker overturned and ignited in the middle of the event.
Then everyone would be black, and crispy.
:bugeye

Jesus Christ man! :rofl

You really should quit holding back dude and just say what you think. :lol

Seriously, is it still fag month? Why does it seem particularly long and over-the-top this year?

Jim Crow
06-23-2021, 06:51 AM
That is true, though a few left aren't niggerlovers, like a friend of mine.
I know it’s inconvenient and expensive to move.But why would someone want to live in a place where they have nothing in common with anyone?

Groid_Rage
06-26-2021, 02:36 AM
I know it’s inconvenient and expensive to move.But why would someone want to live in a place where they have nothing in common with anyone?People get stuck in a place and they have some friends that aren't total woketards.

Whitey Ford
06-26-2021, 06:29 AM
Damn. I was just saying to myself how much I would really like to attend a downlow drag nigger event.

https://i.imgur.com/5y15Scq.gif

Rastus Nigger
06-26-2021, 09:08 AM
My idea of reparations would be moving extremely fast.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-26-2021, 10:14 AM
Well, that settles it, NOW I wont be going. I was all packed and ready to go but now they’re charging me to enter? Guess I will have to wait till next years nigger fag event.

IseDaDiva
06-26-2021, 07:28 PM

Maybe should add San Francisco to the list, now that it has been decreed that niggers can rob and shoplift with total impunity.

I wish I could attend the Nigger Rump Roast Fest, but I just donated my last 50$ to BLM.