PDA

View Full Version : NASA really stands for Niggers Are So Awesome

Whitey Ford
06-21-2021, 02:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJAtLrRhkfg

Sandy
06-22-2021, 10:38 PM
"science, data and technology to advance equity"

Really, I thought the purpose of science was to advance knowledge and civilization, not any "equity" BS.

Mission equity? Fine, then let's get 3 niggers to volunteer to be burned alive like the Apollo 1 heroes. Let's send up 12 niggers in a rocket to explode so they can share in the Challenger and Columbia disasters. Now that's equity.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-22-2021, 10:45 PM
"science, data and technology to advance equity"

Really, I thought the purpose of science was to advance knowledge and civilization, not any "equity" BS.

Mission equity? Fine, then let's get 3 niggers to volunteer to be burned alive like the Apollo 1 heroes. Let's send up 12 niggers in a rocket to explode so they can share in the Challenger and Columbia disasters. Now that's equity.
Rest assured, sending niggers anywhere in space shuttles will lead to plenty of explosions. Maybe the next curious george groidesque funeral will be a golden rocket casket shot in the sun because dats where dey be gettin dey melanin powers, from da sun.

Ignatow
06-22-2021, 11:49 PM
Despite billions of $ that will be spent to send more niggers into space, I'm ok with a failure led by a nigger astronaut. This will cement the fact even the most magic of them are still inferior to humans. Sure, the nigger will be canonized like St. Floyd the Groid, but who cares.

The Russians must be laughing at us!

SC Anemia
06-22-2021, 11:55 PM
FINALLY! A chance to post this one.