PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just love rockfish season?

animal mother
06-19-2021, 12:04 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-north-carolina-tubers-idd-as-woman-30-and-boy-7-search-to-resume-saturday

Two members of a group of nine tube riders involved in a deadly Dan River dam mishap in North Carolina this week remained missing Friday after a search, authorities said, according to reports.

The missing tubers were identified as Teresa Villano, 30, and Isiah Crawford, 7, both of Eden, North Carolina, WSET-TV of Lynchburg, Virginia, reported.

Whitey Ford
06-19-2021, 05:19 PM
SIGN: CAUTION DAM AHEAD

nigger #1: wuttdafuck be dat sign sayin' an' sheeit?
nigger #2: who gibs a fuxx, gnomesayin'?

haywood
06-19-2021, 05:41 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-north-carolina-tubers-idd-as-woman-30-and-boy-7-search-to-resume-saturday

Yes, I LOVE rockfish season!! We used to have a running tally during the Summer about how many apes were "rockfished," We don't do that anymore. I'm wondering why we don't do it anymore. I've been a CO member since 2009 and my GREATEST joy was seeing the rockfish number go up year after year!! Niggers can't read, write, do "maff", work or "sweyim" but dey beez sayin' water beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Coon Club Road
06-19-2021, 11:17 PM
It's that extra bone in their ankle that makes them sink to the bottom of the pool!!!
:lol :lol :lol

Sandy
06-19-2021, 11:31 PM
Yes, I LOVE rockfish season!! We used to have a running tally during the Summer about how many apes were "rockfished," We don't do that anymore. I'm wondering why we don't do it anymore. I've been a CO member since 2009 and my GREATEST joy was seeing the rockfish number go up year after year!! Niggers can't read, write, do "maff", work or "sweyim" but dey beez sayin' water beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

I'd like to think there are just too many to keep up with. :D

haywood
06-20-2021, 09:29 AM
I'd like to think there are just too many to keep up with. :D

As would I!! :unigger:rfish:rfish:rfish:rfish:racist

Anastasia
06-20-2021, 03:44 PM
Water: The gift that keeps on giving.

Jim Crow
06-20-2021, 07:58 PM
Ignorance of nature combined with a low IQ will rockfish a nigger every time! LOL!