PDA

View Full Version : Looters have their charges drop in last years riots.

Cat fur allergic
06-18-2021, 10:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVimjC_h4C8

haywood
06-18-2021, 10:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVimjC_h4C8

Need more PROOF that libtardism is a MENTAL DISORDER?!

Sandy
06-18-2021, 11:14 PM
Meanwhile any store owners who justifiably opened fire, even in self-defense against "looters" that turned into attacking mobs, would face years behind bars for assault.

Coon Club Road
06-19-2021, 11:05 PM
Niggers make me ill!
:fume

Ignatow
06-20-2021, 02:27 AM
Without enforcement of the law, what's left? We're still in the BLM nigger loving "honeymoon" period. When this ends, niggers will know their place again.

It has a lot to do with the current administration. We seriously need to right our moral compass as a nation. That falls on level headed patriots, no niggers.

Jim Crow
06-20-2021, 08:39 AM
Meanwhile any store owners who justifiably opened fire, even in self-defense against "looters" that turned into attacking mobs, would face years behind bars for assault.

They are fortunate I live in FL. Because if I were my store, I’d take action.A.R. 15 with binary trigger and several 30 rd mags .And it would be justified. I could not stand there and watch someone destroy what I worked hard for.The liberals are worse than the nigger criminals for allowing niggs to skate free on this.

Coon Club Road
06-20-2021, 11:12 AM
They are fortunate I live in FL. Because if I were my store, I’d take action.A.R. 15 with binary trigger and several 30 rd mags .And it would be justified. I could not stand there and watch someone destroy what I worked hard for.The liberals are worse than the nigger criminals for allowing niggs to skate free on this.

Absolutely! I know nigger dick sucking politicians are gaining by the numbers, but we need to elect the opposite every chance we have to vote!

Jim Crow
06-20-2021, 03:23 PM
Absolutely! I know nigger dick sucking politicians are gaining by the numbers, but we need to elect the opposite every chance we have to vote!
The nigger dick sucking politicians are mostly from states and cities where the majority are liberals.And it would be impossible to vote them out, because the liberals will only vote liberal.