PDA

View Full Version : nigger soldier arrested for rape of 12 year old runaway.

Cat fur allergic
06-12-2021, 06:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrPxAlB2qE

Ray Cizzums
06-12-2021, 07:46 PM
Whoopie Goldnigger said it wasn't rape rape....
It was muh dikk dikk, however.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
06-12-2021, 10:07 PM
Whoopie Goldnigger said it wasn't rape rape....
It was muh dikk dikk, however.
Whoopi the nigger said it isn’t rape because the child was more than likely human.Ape stickin up for it’s species.

Ray Cizzums
06-12-2021, 10:28 PM
Whoopi the nigger said it isn’t rape because the child was more than likely human.Ape stickin up for it’s species.

He should have looked at a picture of Whoopie. There ain't no raping anyone after that, for at least a month....

haywood
06-12-2021, 11:00 PM
He should have looked at a picture of Whoopie. There ain't no raping anyone after that, for at least a month....

Tru Dat!! Was ted Danson MENTALLY ILL?!

Ray Cizzums
06-12-2021, 11:53 PM
Tru Dat!! Was ted Danson MENTALLY ILL?!
He said it was "Like throwing a hot dog down the hallway".

Whitey Ford
06-13-2021, 02:59 PM
Fort Bragg is named after North Carolinian Confederate General Braxton Bragg. The poor guy is probably rolling in his grave right now.

Sandy
06-13-2021, 06:15 PM
He said it was "Like throwing a hot dog down the hallway".

Did he say how he meant that? That could be interpreted in so many ways. I'm thinking how gross a school hallway is at the end of the day, and what it would take for someone to dare to eat a hotdog that's been around the floor.

Ray Cizzums
06-13-2021, 08:20 PM
Did he say how he meant that? That could be interpreted in so many ways. I'm thinking how gross a school hallway is at the end of the day, and what it would take for someone to dare to eat a hotdog that's been around the floor.
He meant that Whoopie's bat cave-like vagina was incapable of providing friction under any circumstances.

Coon Club Road
06-13-2021, 11:39 PM
He meant that Whoopie's bat cave-like vagina was incapable of providing friction under any circumstances.

Great definition! :lol

Rastus Nigger
06-14-2021, 01:06 AM
At one time rapes like that carried the death penalty. Time to revert to traditional justice in our Courts and laws.

Sandy
06-14-2021, 08:25 AM

Or more like, please excuse me while I have someone gouge out my brain from that horrible thought.

Chimp Detester
06-14-2021, 01:32 PM

15649 15650

Damien Campbell, you stinking despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast: You are a disgrace to your uniform. And I am thrilled to see you have been properly wrangled and caged. And I for one am wishing you an amazing time during your long enrollment @ NU. May you discover new levels of excruciating pain which you have never before experienced. May every fellow sex-crazed nigger buck, both prisoners and guards, find you irresistible. And may every human inmate mistake you for his punching bag for boxing practice.

I only hope the victim was just a mini-sheboon and not a human....