PDA

View Full Version : Tamir Rice's landwhale mammy sow angry BLM HNIC pocketing all the gibs and leaving her out

Whitey Ford
06-05-2021, 02:48 AM
She's taking the money and running': Tamir Rice's mom leads black mothers of police shooting victims slamming BLM director Patrisse Cullors for profiting from their dead kids and quitting with $3m property portfolio

Black Lives Be Matterin' an' sheeit but not as much as whitey's gibs pay outs!

https://i.imgur.com/tDE0O6R.gif

Moms who lost black sons and daughters at the hands of police are speaking critically of Black Lives Matter saying the organization did not help them
Samaria Rice the mother of Tamir Rice, Lisa Simpson the mother of Richard Risher and Tamika Palmer mother of Breonna Taylor have all spoken out
The organization of BLM has experienced a surge in donations raising $90 million in the past year following the death of George Floyd
Many victims' families say none of the money has gone to them
On Friday, its co-founder Patrisse Cullors stepped down as executive director of the organization amid controversy over her $3 million property portfolio

The gibs muh dats gravy train has left the station and left them behind LOL.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9632465/amp/Mothers-black-police-shooting-victims-accuse-departing-BLM-director-Patrisse-Cullors-lying.html?__twitter_impression=true

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-05-2021, 08:56 AM
Hahahaha, it’s a whole new level of nigger stupidity if they think this wasnt about some niggers profiting from the get go.

Anastasia
06-08-2021, 12:33 PM
Not just nigger "leaduhs," but rich white niggerlover Antifa types have been profiting off the deaths of these niglets from the get-go. Sounds like the "common" niggers are ready to turn on their massas. Good stuff.

Ray Cizzums
06-08-2021, 01:05 PM
First of all, naming your shitlet "Tamir" guaranteed he'd be a 50 IQ fucking moron. Proof of that was taking the
orange plastic off the muzzle of the toy gun, so it looked like a real one, then pointing it at people in a public park.
Cops were called, and this retard approached them, with a gun in hand. He was too dumb to survive for long.
That's on the mammy buffarilla, for shitting out a fatherless congoloid...
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
06-08-2021, 11:25 PM
First of all, naming your shitlet "Tamir" guaranteed he'd be a 50 IQ fucking moron. Proof of that was taking the
orange plastic off the muzzle of the toy gun, so it looked like a real one, then pointing it at people in a public park.
Cops were called, and this retard approached them, with a gun in hand. He was too dumb to survive for long.
That's on the mammy buffarilla, for shitting out a fatherless congoloid...

That sums it up well... that shitskin who looked to be about age 22 got every ounce of lead it deserved for being so fucking stupid.

It's a shame the land whale mammy got 6 million... that was 5 years ago already, probably spent the last of it a few years ago and now is pissed there ain't no moe!!!

haywood
06-08-2021, 11:32 PM
She's taking the money and running': Tamir Rice's mom leads black mothers of police shooting victims slamming BLM director Patrisse Cullors for profiting from their dead kids and quitting with $3m property portfolio

Black Lives Be Matterin' an' sheeit but not as much as whitey's gibs pay outs!

https://i.imgur.com/tDE0O6R.gif

The gibs muh dats gravy train has left the station and left them behind LOL.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9632465/amp/Mothers-black-police-shooting-victims-accuse-departing-BLM-director-Patrisse-Cullors-lying.html?__twitter_impression=true

As ALL "trained Marxists" do!!

Ray Cizzums
06-09-2021, 11:07 AM
That sums it up well... that shitskin who looked to be about age 22 got every ounce of lead it deserved for being so fucking stupid.

It's a shame the land whale mammy got 6 million... that was 5 years ago already, probably spent the last of it a few years ago and now is pissed there ain't no moe!!!
She'll be back on waya-fair real soon, Obama phone, EBT - the works....

Coon Club Road
06-09-2021, 06:56 PM

Probably IS ALREADY!
:fume

Jim Crow
06-09-2021, 07:06 PM
What else would you expect a nigger organization to do? Niggers don’t care about anything but themselves and free handouts!

Coon Club Road
06-10-2021, 01:22 PM

Years ago, I saw them interviewing a spook chick on TV about welfare.

She says "It treat me well and pay me fair"!
:fume