PDA

View Full Version : Sickened humans flee pool where fat, ugly lesboons are gettin' their muh poosy on

Whitey Ford
06-02-2021, 03:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkwG8o1ymBw

A Sacramento hotel was the scene of a homophobic incident when a group of people witnessed two women kissing and flipped out.

The Black Bay Area Instagram account showed the white women losing their minds while queer Black women were kissing. They insisted they weren't racist, just homophobic, mentioning there were children.

https://archive.is/wsMYo

Sandy
06-02-2021, 12:27 PM
Run away, run away!

:hurl :vomit

Coon Club Road
06-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Niggers in the pool? Fill it up the rest of the way and they will drown! :lol

IseDaDiva
06-02-2021, 04:32 PM
Nothing filthier than a sheboon, especially now that they've been let off their chains. I love how gays think they should able to have sex in public and if you don't like it you're obviously a "homophobe". If any of us did the same we'd be arrested.

Time to get out the bleach again, both for the pool and for the eyes of humans:

https://i.imgur.com/0nqpTpg.jpg

Sandy
06-02-2021, 06:32 PM

Those filthy niggers were screaming over nothing. We humans who do laundry know that unless bleach gets into your eyes or other sensitive parts, you just wash it off. And in that case, they're in a pool, so they could duck under the water to make sure it's all washed off. But niggers are the biggest drama queens ever.

IseDaDiva
06-02-2021, 07:13 PM
Those filthy niggers were screaming over nothing. We humans who do laundry know that unless bleach gets into your eyes or other sensitive parts, you just wash it off. And in that case, they're in a pool, so they could duck under the water to make sure it's all washed off. But niggers are the biggest drama queens ever.

Of course bleach doesn't hurt your skin and is even used for certain infections, but niggers screech and howl about everything, the way the mammies do when their chile gets batwings, but it's all for show and they get over it in an hour.

SC Anemia
06-02-2021, 07:35 PM
Of course I agree with everything that's been said so far but aside from the disgusting PDA that the gay community thinks ought to be tolerated, what about the water?

No way in hell I'm getting in public or semi-private pool (like at hotels). Can you imagine what sort of pathogens and other nasty shit is in that water?
It's nigger soup. Would you get into someone else's bathwater?

IseDaDiva
06-02-2021, 08:13 PM
Of course I agree with everything that's been said so far but aside from the disgusting PDA that the gay community thinks ought to be tolerated, what about the water?

No way in hell I'm getting in public or semi-private pool (like at hotels). Can you imagine what sort of pathogens and other nasty shit is in that water?

I think you're judging our coloured friends a little harshly. In Nigeria, they sometimes go and clear the trash and shit out of their drinking water. Look how industrious they are, but yeah, who wants to swim in water that held niggers when you see what their standards are:

jenkemfactory
06-02-2021, 09:10 PM

That's nutritious vitamin water. It goes great with some mud cookies.

jenkemfactory
06-02-2021, 09:12 PM
Nothing filthier than a sheboon, especially now that they've been let off their chains. I love how gays think they should able to have sex in public and if you don't like it you're obviously a "homophobe". If any of us did the same we'd be arrested.

That chimp looks like an an archaeologist rendition of an ape-woman.

haywood
06-02-2021, 09:22 PM
of course i agree with everything that's been said so far but aside from the disgusting pda that the gay community thinks ought to be tolerated, what about the water?

No way in hell i'm getting in public or semi-private pool (like at hotels). Can you imagine what sort of pathogens and other nasty shit is in that water?

hell no!!

SC Anemia
06-02-2021, 10:14 PM

There's a meme out there of this exact picture where someone photoshopped in the Nestles Quik rabbit and a tin of chocolate milk mix. :lol

EDIT: Found it.

Ray Cizzums
06-02-2021, 10:22 PM
Of course bleach doesn't hurt your skin and is even used for certain infections, but niggers screech and howl about everything, the way the mammies do when their chile gets batwings, but it's all for show and they get over it in an hour.
Bleach ? I was kind of hoping it was something a little stronger ......
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
06-02-2021, 10:46 PM

Niggers like mud cookies. They are natural dirt-eaters to the point where slave owners had to put muzzles on them to make them stop.

Don't bother reading the article. It's just more "Oh, the poor niggers" libtard BS, talking about how the niggers were "torn from their homes" but doesn't add that it was their own famblies who sold them into slavery.

https://thewildpeak.wordpress.com/2012/05/03/no-voice-dirt-eating-slaves-and-impressed-sailors/

Anastasia
06-03-2021, 09:02 AM
The more crybaby special interest woketurd groups someone belongs to, the more obnoxious, insufferable, and self-righteous they are. No wonder these niggers are even worse than regular niggers.

IseDaDiva
06-03-2021, 10:20 AM
The more crybaby special interest woketurd groups someone belongs to, the more obnoxious, insufferable, and self-righteous they are. No wonder these niggers are even worse than regular niggers.

That is 100% troof!

MightyWhite
06-04-2021, 08:17 AM
Quick. Someone notify the nearest pool company. Check and see if they make a filter for those types of beasts.