PDA

View Full Version : Niggers cancel 'Tulsa Massacre' memorial event- raised the gibs amount from $2 million to 50 and got refused

Whitey Ford
05-30-2021, 09:04 PM
No matter how much you give a nigger it will never be enough. The gibs muh dat gravy train will always be full of niggers wanting more, more more!

https://i.imgur.com/QZzaqRR.png

Solomon-Simmons is representing the survivors and their descendants in a lawsuit against the city of Tulsa and other defendants seeking reparations for the destruction of the city’s once thriving Black district.

State Sen. Kevin Matthews, the chairman of the commission, said after meeting with Solomon-Simmons and other representatives of the survivors, the commission agreed to provide $100,000 to each of the three survivors, along with $2 million in seed money for a reparations fund.

“We raised the money and we were excited the survivors were going to accept these gifts,” Matthews said Friday. “Unfortunately, on Sunday they reached out and increased the amount of the $100,000-per-survivor gifts to $1 million, and instead of $2 million, they asked for $50 million — $50 million — in seed money. We could not respond to those demands.”

“To be clear, I absolutely want the survivors, the descendants and others that were affected to be financially and emotionally supported. However, this is not the way.”

The Tulsa Race Massacre — which left up to 300 people dead and burned the city’s prosperous Black neighborhood known as Greenwood to the ground — is one of the starkest examples of Black wealth being decimated, leaving parents nothing to pass down and forcing generations to start from scratch.

A thriving nigger wakandan utopia- all dashed to pieces because of Whitey's jealousy and greed! sob weep sob

https://apnews.com/article/tulsa-1764d36315553a1bea8b9352a982fbee

Sandy
05-30-2021, 09:44 PM
There are three survivors, but millions will be set up for a "reparations fund"?

Fine, but like we've suggested with all gibs, it needs to come with losing U.S. citizenship and getting shipped back home to Africa. They'll be happier there anyway.

Ray Cizzums
05-30-2021, 10:33 PM
After watching The First 48 for years, I'd say the niggers in Tulsa are some of the stupidest, most violent apes found anywhere in the world. If the ones from 100 years ago were anything like they are now, I'd say that "race massacre" was well deserved. And stuff that "Black Wall Street" nonsense right up your ass. The middle of Oklahoma in the 1920s was in no way a financial center for anyone, and I guarantee those niggers didn't even shit indoors, let alone have electricity and telephones, so just STFU. For the sake of argument, lets say it did exist : Why wasn't it immediately, or eventually, rebuilt there, or elsewhere ? The Japanese got nuked, and firebombed, and experienced ten times the "Hate" that niggers got, yet built everything back, 10 times better, so just STFU, niggers.
:bugeye

SC Anemia
05-30-2021, 11:27 PM
...The middle of Oklahoma in the 1920s was in no way a financial center for anyone, and I guarantee those niggers didn't even shit indoors, let alone have electricity and telephones, so just STFU.

:potd

Great post. I hadn't thought about the time period much but yeah, it was just post WW1, people (who could afford them) were driving Model T's still and listening to the 'newly invented' radio. My own grandparents weren't even shitting indoors then. Da fuck outta here with that bullshit. :lol

The massacre began during the Memorial Day weekend after 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a Black shoeshiner, was accused of assaulting Sarah Page, the 17-year-old White elevator operator of the nearby Drexel Building.

The only truth to the matter.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-31-2021, 07:13 AM
Keep on gibbin, they’ll keep on takin. Any demands they make should be met with a swift “fuck you nigger” and that should be the end of it.

Jim Crow
05-31-2021, 07:50 AM
More proof that niggs don’t care about life or death.Just free gibbs!

Ignatow
05-31-2021, 12:50 PM
Black Wall Street just a euphemism for Nigger Rich niggers. Nothing more.

They were bombed for being the murderers and rapists that they are.

Anastasia
06-01-2021, 10:48 AM
We're literally living in a George Orwell novel, where the "history" that libtards shovel at us and our children is not only fake, but constantly being revised to add bigger and bigger lies. When I was in school and forced to hear propaganda about the Tulsa "massacre," we were told that the Tulsa niggers were poor, lower-class jigs who had come to the city to see if they could scratch out a better living than being a sharecropper. Now they're trying to tell us that these were rich niggers with "muh blekk Wall Street" who magically created a real-life Wakanda until wicked whitey burned it down? Nigger please.

In 20 years our children will be taught that the Tulsa niggers were the original Egyptian pyramid-builders and were so magical that they could not only fly, but also travel through time.

Sandy
06-01-2021, 11:55 AM
And stuff that "Black Wall Street" nonsense right up your ass. The middle of Oklahoma in the 1920s was in no way a financial center for anyone, and I guarantee those niggers didn't even shit indoors, let alone have electricity and telephones, so just STFU. For the sake of argument, lets say it did exist : Why wasn't it immediately, or eventually, rebuilt there, or elsewhere ? The Japanese got nuked, and firebombed, and experienced ten times the "Hate" that niggers got, yet built everything back, 10 times better, so just STFU, niggers.

I'm to where I'm ready to vomit every time I hear of that pure mythology, especially when niggers demand "reparations" to "rebuild" it. You could throw a box of toothpicks on the ground, and it would be more than what was there before.

The WTC was destroyed. That part of Manhattan was mostly unusable for months. Yet the real financial center of the country still kept going, and it wasn't because of online technology or off-site backups, but because there was actually something there to begin with that humans found ways to keep going. The Russians could have ICBMd New York and the real Wall Street would have still found a way.

Ray Cizzums
06-01-2021, 12:13 PM
In 20 years our children will be taught that the Tulsa niggers were the original Egyptian pyramid-builders and were so magical that they could not only fly, but also travel through time.
They also built The Sphincter !

Ray Cizzums
06-01-2021, 12:18 PM
I'm to where I'm ready to vomit every time I hear of that pure mythology, especially when niggers demand "reparations" to "rebuild" it. You could throw a box of toothpicks on the ground, and it would be more than what was there before.
Ever notice that everything niggers supposedly built was at least 100 years ago ?
If they built everything, starting with the pyramids, how come they don't build anything now ?
It makes one wonder ....

Sandy
06-01-2021, 03:22 PM
They also built The Sphincter !

Niggerbucks know all about sphincters!