PDA

View Full Version : I fucking wish

Unregistered
05-25-2021, 07:25 PM
a human nigger lover standing out there worshipping the corpse of a serial criminal ape had been killed by this bullet.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/shots-fired-near-george-floyd-square-in-minneapolis-on-anniversary-of-his-death/2518286/?amp

Coon Club Road
05-25-2021, 08:49 PM
Every time I see a picture of Curious George Fentanyl Floyd, I realize I've never seen a nigger with bigger boot lips than that yard ape.

haywood
05-25-2021, 10:05 PM
Every time I see a picture of Curious George Fentanyl Floyd, I realize I've never seen a nigger with bigger boot lips than that yard ape.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!! A fambly of 10 haiticoons could make a raft and sail across the Atlantic out of that drug addict nigger's bootlips!!

Sandy
05-25-2021, 10:08 PM
My sentiments, EXACTLY!! A fambly of 10 haiticoons could make a raft and sail across the Atlantic out of that drug addict nigger's bootlips!!

Humans talk about donating their bodies to science. So niggers would...nah, niggers are too selfish to donate a thing.

haywood
05-25-2021, 10:09 PM
Humans talk about donating their bodies to science. So niggers would...nah, niggers are too selfish to donate a thing.

Tru Dat!!

Unregistered
05-25-2021, 10:55 PM
Nigger Floyd is the ugliest nigger that ever slithered on the earth . Every time I see that nigger I almost puk in my mouth .
And now he is a hero . Fuck him and all niggers