PDA

View Full Version : Another nigger "can't breeves," dies from meth, but cops are sued anyway

Sandy
05-21-2021, 06:08 PM
William Jennette was “hallucinating” and “detoxing” from meth when he was arrested for resisting arrest, public intoxication and indecent exposure.

An exclusive investigation by local media outlet NewsChannel 5 uncovered a video of the incident on May 6, 2020, in which William Jennette refused to get into a restraint chair. In the footage, Jennette tells officers he can’t breathe.

“You shouldn’t be able to breathe, you stupid bastard,” a female officer is heard saying.

Officers kept their knees on his back, while one spoke up, urging caution. “Easy, easy — remember asphyxiation, guys,” that officer is heard saying.

“That’s why I’m not on his lungs, to let him breathe,” another responded.

Reportedly, Jennette’s last words were “I’m good.”

An officer with his knee in his back replied, “No, you ain’t good. You’re going to lay right there for a f**king minute.”

Jennette’s death was deemed a homicide caused by “acute combined drug intoxication” and “asphyxia.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/officers-tell-restrained-man-shouldn-143148866.html

The asphyxia doesn't mean the cops caused it. They were even very careful to let the nigger breathe, no matter how much they made fun of it. I wonder if the officer quoted is a member here, or at least knows our terminology of what a good nigger is, because it sounds like he knew the nigger was about to achieve goodness on its own. :lol

Nigger lotto has to be prohibited 100%. Every last nigger now sees it as a life insurance policy.

Ignatow
05-22-2021, 12:24 AM
Gorilla Crump is already seeing magabucks in nigger lotto!

haywood
05-22-2021, 09:35 AM
Gorilla Crump is already seeing magabucks in nigger lotto!

Tru Dat!! That shyster should be DISBARRED!!

Rastus Nigger
05-22-2021, 11:28 PM
Good riddance, nigger. :traybat

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-22-2021, 11:53 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/officers-tell-restrained-man-shouldn-143148866.html

The asphyxia doesn't mean the cops caused it. They were even very careful to let the nigger breathe, no matter how much they made fun of it. I wonder if the officer quoted is a member here, or at least knows our terminology of what a good nigger is, because it sounds like he knew the nigger was about to achieve goodness on its own. :lol

Nigger lotto has to be prohibited 100%. Every last nigger now sees it as a life insurance policy.

Nope, not good yet, hold on a sec..... :lol