PDA

View Full Version : Show us the nigger

Unregistered
05-07-2021, 05:21 PM
It's ridiculous that libtard news outlets are filing lawsuits to get the Brown footage.

We've spoiled Amercian shit skins into thinking that when a drug dealing beast gets capped it's worth national attention. In Apefrica if police shoot a crimingger they throw its carcass in a ditch. No questions asked.

Bottle_of_Hate
05-07-2021, 10:47 PM
It's ridiculous that libtard news outlets are filing lawsuits to get the Brown footage.

We've spoiled Amercian shit skins into thinking that when a drug dealing beast gets capped it's worth national attention. In Apefrica if police shoot a crimingger they throw its carcass in a ditch. No questions asked.

The difference is in Africa it is nigger on nigger. If you notice we only ever see footage and chimpouts when a white cop has to shoot a nigger. When it is nigger on nigger you never get the same coverage, if any.

Full clip
05-08-2021, 12:35 AM

LOL - this reminds me of the story (hopefully true) in South Africa when during segregation (animal from human) there was a night curfew whereby all Niggers had to be home (Mud hut/Slum shanty) by 6.00 pm. Two human S.A cops were on the beat at 5.50 pm where upon seeing a Nigger pedaling furiously on a bicycle one levelled a 12 gauge pump action and killed him outright. 'FFS!' said his partner -
'What the F did you do that for - the curfew isn't until 6.00 pm!'. Looking down upon the wasted Nigger to re-check the other officer calmly replied, 'Yeah, but I know where he lived and he wouldn't have made it'.

Coon Club Road
05-08-2021, 08:59 AM
Show us the nigger! You'll get gray hair waiting to see the nigger... or even his description during a crime report... television or printed media.

If you want to see niggers, you'll have to dial into a rerun episode of America's Most Wanted.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-08-2021, 09:04 AM
Show us the nigger! You'll get gray hair waiting to see the nigger... or even his description during a crime report... television or printed media.

If you want to see niggers, you'll have to dial into a rerun episode of America's Most Wanted.

They didn’t make it on AMW very often because they get caught so easily.

Coon Club Road
05-08-2021, 09:12 AM
They didn’t make it on AMW very often because they get caught so easily.

:lol :lol :lol True!

Sandy
05-08-2021, 09:55 AM
In Apefrica if police shoot a crimingger they throw its carcass in a ditch. No questions asked.

No wonder the muddland is always full of infectious diseases. You have to dispose of garbage properly, not just throw it wherever!

Unregistered
05-08-2021, 11:47 PM
No wonder the muddland is always full of infectious diseases. You have to dispose of garbage properly, not just throw it wherever!

It wouldn't surprise me if the police had a little side business going on, selling dead niggers as bushmeat to niggers.

Full clip
05-09-2021, 12:17 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if the police had a little side business going on, selling dead niggers as bushmeat to niggers.

Maybe they do ('Soylent Black') having worked out how to get around 'HazChem' laws?

haywood
05-09-2021, 12:29 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!