PDA

View Full Version : Nigger CAT 5 chimp out at the Kickin' Crab restaurant in Jackson, Mississippi

Whitey Ford
05-02-2021, 03:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHkB2oEAo-4

Diners in Jackson, Miss., took cover last weekend when an argument escalated into a violent brawl with silverware, napkin dispensers and chairs used as weapons, according to reports.

Shocking video circulating online shows parents trying to protect their children as the brawlers hit each other and hurled chairs across the room.

"It was very disruptive. I was concerned about the children that were involved when chairs were flying over them so I called the police," the restaurant's assistant manager Stella Jones said, WAPT-TV in Jackson reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mississippi-diners-take-cover-as-brawlers-throw-cahirs-tear-apart-restaurant-social-media-video-shows

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-02-2021, 06:41 AM
I wish someone would toss some weapons out in the middle every time they do this. You know the murderous monkeys would do everything they could to kill each other in their moment of niggerdom. This was likely over the most ridiculous shit too. Some nigger hurled some perceived disrespekk at another nigger and it snowballed from there. They likely stood there ooking and eeking at each other for 5 minutes before the first poo was flung, then all out chimp out ensues.

Jim Crow
05-02-2021, 07:05 AM
Niggers are dumb,savage and uncivilized.They should’ve never been taken out of their jungle habitat. How much more proof would one need?

haywood
05-02-2021, 11:12 AM
Niggers are dumb,savage and uncivilized.They should’ve never been taken out of their jungle habitat. How much more proof would one need?

I saw similar videos at IHOP. They should rename the restaurant as the "International house of primates!!" monkeys being monkeys!!

Sandy
05-02-2021, 12:31 PM
The niglet was pulled away for its own safety. It wasn't in a big enough weight class, and it would probably be used as a weapon.

Jim Crow
05-02-2021, 01:57 PM
I saw similar videos at IHOP. They should rename the restaurant as the "International house of primates!!" monkeys being monkeys!!
With that name, they surely be out of business in six months. As far as the food quality is concerned IHOP hasn’t been good since the 90s.

SC Anemia
05-02-2021, 02:07 PM
I went to their website and had a look at the menu.

I must have missed something because there's no 1/2 ton of skrimps fo fi-niney-nine. No way these simians are paying for anything but the $12.99 special and I kinda doubt that too.
:nigbbq

Ignatow
05-02-2021, 02:20 PM

LOL! Inter-tribal house of primates fits them well!

haywood
05-02-2021, 02:27 PM
With that name, they surely be out of business in six months. As far as the food quality is concerned IHOP hasn’t been good since the 90s.

Tru Dat!! It has DEFINITELY gone down hill!!

IseDaDiva
05-02-2021, 05:29 PM
I went to their website and had a look at the menu.

I must have missed something because there's no 1/2 ton of skrimps fo fi-niney-nine. No way these simians are paying for anything but the $12.99 special and I kinda doubt that too.
:nigbbq

"Seafood CHOISE"??

I guess a nigger wrote the menu.

CoonsЯus
05-02-2021, 11:13 PM
The menu sure looks fit for niggers. If you see coons then keep on moving until you see no coons. Simple.

Coon Club Road
05-03-2021, 01:02 PM
Pretty sure it was a spook joint but if it was owned by humans, they should know better than to throw down the welcome mat for niggers!

Tar Remover
05-18-2021, 07:10 PM
I LOVE watching these apes destroy each other. Burn in hell, niggers.

Tar Remover
05-18-2021, 07:12 PM
"Seafood CHOISE"??

I guess a nigger wrote the menu.:rofl:rofl:rofl

Choise! Niggers are sooooo fuckin' stupid!!!

Tar Remover
05-18-2021, 07:13 PM
LOL! Inter-tribal house of primates fits them well!:rofl:rofl:rofl

Tar Remover
05-18-2021, 07:15 PM
I saw similar videos at IHOP. They should rename the restaurant as the "International house of primates!!" monkeys being monkeys!!:rofl:rofl:rofl

IseDaDiva
05-18-2021, 08:30 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Choise! Niggers are sooooo fuckin' stupid!!!

And - "1/2lb LOSTER tails."

If the word has more than 4 letters, forget it.