PDA

View Full Version : Nigdar: police shoot drive-by shooter in downtown L.A., no description, meaning NIGGER

Sandy
04-28-2021, 11:17 PM
We've seen too many crimes covered up. A white man, even a Latino gangbanger, would have already been identified. So to me this just screams NIGGER.

Los Angeles police fatally wounded a man they believe carried out a violent shooting spree in the city’s downtown, where he allegedly shot several people and killed two, before leading officers on an hours-long car chase, officials recently said.

The suspect, only described as a man in his late 40s or early 50s, was pronounced dead on the overpass in Orange County on Tuesday morning, according to the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD).

"This appears to be random acts of violence," Lt. Raul Jovel told reporters in Fullerton, where the man was shot. "We have no idea what precipitated this."

The suspect had been driving a white Jeep Cherokee and refused pleas from police and a family member to surrender, authorities said. Shots were fired at police during the standoff, and one officer returned fire, killing the suspect.

The suspect drove alongside another vehicle -- this time in a Starbucks drive-thru -- and backed into it, causing a slight crash. The suspect then fired into the vehicle, killing a newlywed who was driving with his wife, Moore said. Police believe there was a "verbal exchange" between the couple and the gunman, but Moore did not know what had been said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lapd-shoots-suspected-gunman-random-violent-spree-killed-2-newlywed

:fume:fume:fume:fume:fume

You'd think with all the years I've spent on CO, including Dindu Plantation and Shitskin Plantation, I'd be used to nigger crime. I just can't. A young man just starting a new life with a new wife, is now being married by a young widow.

Coon Club Road
04-28-2021, 11:23 PM
The media is very slow to if they even bother to report nigger perpetuated crime... the practice might be rayciss!