PDA

View Full Version : (c)rapper charged with littering for throwing $1 bills all over the sidewalk in Beverly Hills

Whitey Ford
04-25-2021, 08:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkfkNmpjp6Y

The rapper pulled up in his expensive Rolls-Royce Phantom on Thursday right outside the Burberry and Louis Vuitton stores in Beverly Hills, where he started throwing wads of cash in the air. It wasn't long before a throng of fans -- of the rapper and money, of course -- showed up to catch it.

Our guy asks him how much he's throwing but it's hard to tell if RTK gives a direct answer. He wishes a woman happy birthday before pulling out another wad of bills

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/23/rich-the-kid-throwing-money-rodeo-drive-beverly-hills/

Sandy
04-25-2021, 11:21 PM
People who work, and people in Beverly Hills, should have better things to do than scramble for a few dollar bills. Especially bills that been used for coke and have been all over a niggeress muh poosie dancer.

GeneralPat
04-26-2021, 06:06 AM
Stupid is the person who scrambles to pick up those measly 1 dollar bills especially from a nigger, disgusting.

Jim Crow
04-26-2021, 07:29 AM
Mudsharks were definitely bending over!
Disgusting!

haywood
04-26-2021, 08:51 AM
Mudsharks were definitely bending over!
Disgusting!

Beyond DISGUSTING!!

MineEvolved
04-26-2021, 10:06 AM
I'll bet people who live in BH haven't seen a $1 bill for 20 years. They just didn't like the instant, just-add-some-paper-money niggardry it caused. If liberals were honest and sincere about their love for niggers, they'd have been out there helping the nogs bag up the swag and providing refreshments. Liberals don't like niggers in their front yards. I could make the argument that this monkey did more to expose liberal hypocrisy than 100 youtube videos.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-27-2021, 06:12 PM
This is the perfect example of why niggers have no generational wealth. It has nothing to do with racism. If this nigger wasn't tossing it out the window it would be spending it at the strip club or buying something shiny.

IseDaDiva
04-27-2021, 07:51 PM
This is the perfect example of why niggers have no generational wealth. It has nothing to do with racism. If this nigger wasn't tossing it out the window it would be spending it at the strip club or buying something shiny.

Exactly what I came to say. It doesn't matter how much money niggers get, they have no concept of what money really is and will blow it all PDQ on junk, bling, hoes, Caddies and "looks at meee" nonsense.

I see a few beta cucks there too, along with fat niggers and mudsharks, some of whom seemed too obese to actually bend over for their share of this stupid, retarded monkey's one-dollah bills. What a disgraceful display.