PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Lives Don't Matter drawn on Texas Saint George memorial

CoonsЯus
04-24-2021, 05:32 PM
Ok....which Chimper did it? A Texas Saint George " uh kuntz breevez " Floyd memorial was adorned with a wonderful message last night. The nasty fucked up image of the wide nosed nigger criminal was emblazoned with the phrase ' nigger lives don't matter ' - of course, the usual suspects got upset and they even had a police press conference beside the monster calamity !

https://nypost.com/2021/04/23/george-floyd-mural-vandalized-by-some-knucklehead-cops/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_6456405

So police are hunting a graffiti perpetrator who painted on top of graffiti. Really, the world has gone fucking nuts !

Ray Cizzums
04-24-2021, 06:02 PM
I wish that mural was in NY. I'd eat two dozen White Castle sliders, climb a ladder naked, and blow explosive diarrhea on George Groid's face. Then I'd have a press conference, and act surprised, that no one appreciates my performance art.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
04-24-2021, 07:29 PM
Nigger LIVES don't matter - to niggers. They only matter to libtards, SJWs, hypocrites, and nu-male cucks. If nigger lives matter to niggers why do we see this? Niggers are batwinging each other in droves.

haywood
04-24-2021, 08:15 PM
i love it :rofl

as do i!!

CoonsЯus
04-24-2021, 08:30 PM
Here's the only image I can find. The original one I saw earlier this morning has ' disappeared ' - what a surprise !

Rape, murder and steal away ! Cops will come after you for some paint work though !

haywood
04-24-2021, 09:27 PM
Here's the only image I can find. The original one I saw earlier this morning has ' disappeared ' - what a surprise !

Rape, murder and steal away ! Cops will come after you for some paint work though !

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Crow
04-24-2021, 09:31 PM
I wish that mural was in NY. I'd eat two dozen White Castle sliders, climb a ladder naked, and blow explosive diarrhea on George Groid's face. Then I'd have a press conference, and act surprised, that no one appreciates my performance art.
I hate to burst your bubble, but if you blow diarrhea on a painting of George groid’ s face, no one will be able to tell.Niggers are already shit skinned!

Ray Cizzums
04-24-2021, 10:28 PM
I hate to burst your bubble, but if you blow diarrhea on a painting of George groid’ s face, no one will be able to tell.Niggers are already shit skinned!
I'd add a little roughage. Some corn-on-the-cob would have the desired effect on that shit-knuckle brown complexion.
A true artist always adds a splash of color.

Jim Crow
04-24-2021, 10:34 PM
I'd add a little roughage. Some corn-on-the-cob would have the desired effect on that shit-knuckle brown complexion.
A true artist always adds a splash of color.
I can tell you one thing, it would simulate a niggers natural stink to the mural.

Ray Cizzums
04-24-2021, 10:39 PM
I can tell you one thing, it would simulate a niggers natural stink to the mural.

You've got that right - niggers LOVE White Castle !

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-24-2021, 11:53 PM
Am I the only one who strongly suspects this to be yet another nigger perpetrating a fake "hate crime"?

Coon Club Road
04-25-2021, 06:14 AM
Looking at those gigantic boot lips, if I had a can of Krylon, I couldn't resist drawing him sucking a huge bowang!

What an issue to waste police resources on!

Fucking niggers
:fume

CoonsЯus
04-25-2021, 07:17 AM
Looking at those gigantic boot lips, if I had a can of Krylon, I couldn't resist drawing him sucking a huge bowang!

What an issue to waste police resources on!

Fucking niggers
:fume

Well, as long as white people are the victims, then that's fair game !

Bottle_of_Hate
04-25-2021, 08:27 AM
Am I the only one who strongly suspects this to be yet another nigger perpetrating a fake "hate crime"?

The chance this was a nigger is about 99%. We will know soon enough. Once the article vanishes, we will have confirmation.

The sad part here is it would be a "hate crime" for the owner to paint a solid color back over his building.

Tar Remover
04-25-2021, 02:56 PM
HAHAHA!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl

A mural of George Floyd in Houston was marred with racist graffiti by “some knucklehead,” according to the city’s police chief — who dared the vandal to strike again.

YES! DO it! Wait about a month or so when the ooking and eeking dies down and hit it again! HAHAHA!!!!!! I love it!!!!!

Tar Remover
04-25-2021, 02:59 PM
I hate to burst your bubble, but if you blow diarrhea on a painting of George groid’ s face, no one will be able to tell.Niggers are already shit skinned!:rofl

Tar Remover
04-25-2021, 03:00 PM

Rape, murder and steal away ! Cops will come after you for some paint work though !:rofl

Tar Remover
04-25-2021, 03:01 PM

Rape, murder and steal away ! Cops will come after you for some paint work though ! :lmao:lmao:lmao

Rastus Nigger
04-25-2021, 04:31 PM
Just looking at that fugly piece of shit destroys any appetite I may have had. There'll be plenty of other opportunities for creative artistic humans to appropriately customize unwanted images of that knuckledragging nigger in the future.

MineEvolved
04-25-2021, 05:48 PM
Twenty bucks says this was a recent border jumper.

Moe_Gibbs
04-26-2021, 10:41 PM
Somebody check Don Lemon's finger for paint residue. I bet this was either a groid or goofy white BLMer.

CoonsЯus
05-03-2021, 02:53 PM

Sandy
05-03-2021, 07:31 PM

That nigger was ugly enough. They really make it 10x uglier in all this "art."

tweakstick
05-03-2021, 08:43 PM
BLM/ANTIFA false flag bullshit. No human with half a brain would venture across the tracks to do something so stupid unless he was suicidal or had a different agenda.

A chimper would have been more subtle with the message. I would have painted St. George's black power fist in the air. But it would be like it was seen in the video shown in court. You know, the one where he is dancing around with the banana in his hand?

Think something like this but more discrete like a zoom of the actual screenshot from the video:
https://c.radikal.ru/c09/2010/82/28a9df8e1d70.jpg

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-03-2021, 10:47 PM
I would think a nigger did this if everything wasn’t spelled correctly.