PDA

View Full Version : Niggers hate hoax teenage girl & now she fears for her safety

Whitey Ford
04-21-2021, 04:05 AM
Minnesota high school student who was falsely accused of sending racist Instagram messages to a black classmate fears for her safety despite officials confirming they were a hoax

https://i.imgur.com/YitVsbm.jpg

A high school student from Minnesota has spoken out about being falsely accused of sending vile racist messages to black classmates, after the incident was exposed as a hoax.

Avery Severson, a sophomore at White Bear Lake High School near St. Paul, was falsely accused of sending the racist direct messages, prompting outrage and a student walkout.

But school officials said that an FBI investigation revealed that the female student who created the hateful messages wanted 'to raise awareness of social and racial injustice' by staging the stunt. They refused to name the true perpetrator.

'I was just shocked when I saw that they were accusing me and I felt unsafe. I felt unsafe at school,' Avery told Fox News on Friday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9479613/White-Bear-Lake-student-falsely-accused-sending-racist-messages-speaks-out.html

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 05:06 AM
So someone sent Precious Bone a message informing her she's a nigger?

She probably ran straight home to mammy to summon Benjamin Franklin Dump the lawyer to spin the nigga lotto wheel.

Then her baby daddy who she hadn't heard from in 18 years shows up at her door sayin' who's yo daddy! :gibs

tweakstick
04-21-2021, 06:32 AM
So the school released her info, the FBI proved it a hoax and the same school won't say who did it for real and neither will release the person responsible and the neither will hold the hoaxing nigger responsible for the hoax.

Did I get that all correct?

Who's idea was this? Al Sharpton?

No further investigation against the hoaxer proves two things. It could have been a vengeful act to try to cause this girl physical harm. Once again, why do it yourself when you can get someone else to do it. That way your hands are clean.

We will never know. No further investigation proves the next thing:

There "juvenile female" is a nigger. The school will not admit this fact and has even apologized for calling the crime a "hoax." If there was a white girl bent on hurting a classmate out of spite/ vengence/ hatred/ jealousy etc., the white girl behind it would be investigated. We would all know about it because she were white, she would be immediately doxxed to take the responsibility or suspicion off of a nigger.

Therefore, it's a nigger and the administration and the FBI know it, they know we know it, and no-one cares enough to do anything about it.

Charges should be brought against the girl for the hoax and the school sued into oblivion for the doxxing and harassment.

haywood
04-21-2021, 07:25 AM
Sounds about RIGHT!!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-21-2021, 08:02 AM
They refused to name the true perpetrator.

Yet the school and the media had zero problems calling out a white girl with ZERO proof. I say the school should be made to pay for private school, college, and security. Then issue a formal apology alongside the nigger who claimed it.

NotThatGuy
04-21-2021, 09:55 AM
This school district was known as "White Boy Lake" for decades, due to their lack of diversity. About 25 years ago, they started bussing jigs in, changed the district map to include a few Section 8 buildings and it has since gone downhill quick. It's well known in the area, that it was a nigger who did this "hoax" and it is disgusting that nothing is being done.

IseDaDiva
04-21-2021, 11:30 AM
Wait - what? The FBI now gets involved in school kids' name-calling? WTF? Oh, right. Only if some niggers feel disrespeck.