PDA

View Full Version : Niggers want to boycott Home Depot because it won't virtue signal against Georgia's new voting law

Sandy
04-20-2021, 04:26 PM
A major coalition of Black faith leaders in Georgia, representing more than 1,000 churches in the state, will call on Tuesday for a boycott of Home Depot, arguing that the company has abdicated its responsibility as a good corporate citizen by not pushing back on the state’s new voting law.

The call for a boycott, led by Bishop Reginald T. Jackson, who oversees all 534 African Methodist Episcopal churches in Georgia, represents one of the first major steps to put significant economic pressure on businesses to be more vocal in opposing Republican efforts in Georgia and around the country to enact new restrictions on voting.

“We don’t believe this is simply a political matter,” Jackson said. “This is a matter that deals with securing the future of this democracy, and the greatest right in this democracy is the right to vote.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-faith-leaders-urge-boycott-121643369.html

If these were white churches just stating plain facts about the new laws, the IRS would already be revoking their tax-exempt status.

Espantoon
04-20-2021, 04:45 PM
Nigger "preachers" are the worst.

Whitey Ford
04-20-2021, 04:50 PM
I was in Home Depot just yesterday. Not a nigger in the joint. Home improvement isn't exactly a nigger pastime, and it really doesn't make any sense to spruce up a section eight dump. If the niggers threatened to boycott Popeye's, now that would be amusing.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-20-2021, 05:53 PM
I was in Home Depot just yesterday. Not a nigger in the joint. Home improvement isn't exactly a nigger pastime, and it really doesn't make any sense to spruce up a section eight dump. If the niggers threatened to boycott Popeye's, now that would be amusing.

You just reminded me of that video when Popeye's ran out of chicken and niggers were pissed they couldn't get any. Niggers boycotting fried chicken is like a vegan not telling you every chance they get that they are a vegan.

tweakstick
04-20-2021, 06:52 PM
Home Despot and Blowe's both give to BLM, so no loss either way.

CoonsЯus
04-21-2021, 02:29 PM
niggers forget what they were angry about by 9pm. Sitting on the sofa with a jar of hennessy and a bucket of chicken....a nigger has all it needs until the morning breaks again.

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 03:01 PM
Home Depot should be so fortunate niggers want to boycott their stores.

But then I would feel terrible for all the loss prevention guys and gals that would be let go because of no work! :lol

Had_It_With_Niggers
04-22-2021, 08:51 PM
Home Despot and Blowe's both give to BLM, so no loss either way.

Yep, and look at what it got them - a bunch of niggers bitching that they should do more. It never ceases to amaze me how people don't get that you can't please niggers. There's never enough you can do for them.

haywood
04-22-2021, 09:29 PM
Nigger "preachers" are the worst.

Like al "not so" sharpscoon, jesse j@ck@$$, louis farracoon and raphael "marxist" warnock!! Calling these apes "Reverend" is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a "chef!!"