PDA

View Full Version : Lying nigger proves Trump's point that niggers bringing "soup" were going to throw the cans at cops

Sandy
04-16-2021, 11:31 PM
A protester featured Wednesday on CNN mocked the words of Donald Trump by referencing an infamous 2020 quote from the former president condemning demonstrators who were supposedly throwing soup at the police.

The protester in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, who identified himself as “Tiger,” told CNN’s Sara Sidner that he had been participating in the protests over the fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright for the last four nights.

“I’ve been here all four nights, and I’m just standing here today with soup for my family and we’re just watching all this unfold,” the protester said, holding up a can of soup and winking at the camera. “It’s very unfortunate.”

Asked if he would throw the soup can at the police, the protester replied, “Like I said, it’s for my family.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/minnesota-cnn-trump-soup-for-my-family-231813941.html

A can of soup to feed its 20 niglets? That lying nigger should have been arrested on the spot for carrying a weapon.

If the nigger gave its real name, we'd find outstanding warrants for its arrest, and a rap sheet longer than DMX's discoonography.

SC Anemia
04-16-2021, 11:52 PM
No way the soup was for eating. Why? Because soup is a healthy, nutritious food item. When was the last time you saw niggers buying soup at the grocery store?

Chimp Detester
04-17-2021, 08:23 AM
And of course, the filthy despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast son of Barry Ohomo was carrying no can opener to open the soup...

haywood
04-17-2021, 08:45 AM
No way the soup was for eating. Why? Because soup is a healthy, nutritious food item. When was the last time you saw niggers buying soup at the grocery store?

If it was "chitlin" or "frahd chiggun" soup then I believe the nog would eat it!!

Tar Remover
04-17-2021, 01:49 PM
If it was "chitlin" or "frahd chiggun" soup then I believe the nog would eat it!!

OR canned Jenkem......

Tar Remover
04-17-2021, 01:51 PM
My, my.... The interesting items one finds on the Huffingsomepole...... And the monkey calls himself an animal that happily eats his kind! Funny! Stupid nigger......:lol

haywood
04-17-2021, 06:50 PM
OR canned Jenkem......

Tru Dat!!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-17-2021, 11:15 PM
They should have arrested the nigger. It probably shoplifted the can of soup.