PDA

View Full Version : Vicious Nigger Who Attacked a 70 year old Woman Diner Owner in Troy NY only Gets 6 years in NU

Groid_Rage
04-15-2021, 10:11 PM
TROY — The man who attacked the owner of Jimmy’s Lunch last year will spend the next six years in prison.
Shamaiah Davis, 40, was also sentenced Wednesday to five years of post-release supervision by Rensselaer County Judge Debra Young.
Last month, Davis admitted to assaulting and robbing Anastasia Londis, then 71 years old, on May 12.https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Assailant-sent-to-prison-in-attack-on-owner-of-16100337.php No pictures of the vile yard ape in the :niggerlover TU story
So this POS nigger :gorilla only gets six years, So much for niggers getting 20 years for a joint!
:unigger
14914 :captured

Ray Cizzums
04-15-2021, 10:38 PM
The Times Union loves their nigger pets, even more than the taste of their own shit.
You can tell it pained them to report that "Shemaiah" was going to Nigger U for 6 years,
and they could not have minimized the savage attack on an old lady any more than they did.

:sheeit:bugeye

Sandy
04-15-2021, 10:52 PM
So this POS nigger :gorilla only gets six years, So much for niggers getting 20 years for a joint!

All we're told about niggers getting years "just for possession"? All lies. The niggers that years had massive quantities and committed other crimes. And even then niggers are the ones that special treatment because of all the nigger/coddler judge and prosecutors, and the others who let niggers off easy because they're afraid of being called racist.

Years ago the friend of a friend (neither a nigger) used to bum a ride with us to campus, and I had to tell my buddy, no more, after I found out his friend usually carried a bit of pot. If we'd gotten pulled over for speeding or a broken taillight, and gotten searched, can you imagine that guy stashing a bag under a seat and blaming me? As a white boy I'd have the book thrown at me for intent to distribute.

jenkemfactory
04-16-2021, 12:21 AM
"""""The man who attacked the owner of Jimmy’s Lunch last year will spend the next six years in prison."""""

It took a year?
How many stores has it robbed since?

jenkemfactory
04-16-2021, 12:22 AM

Hey! That's one of the janitors at my work place!

Then again, it looks like one of the bums under the bridge.

Jim Crow
04-16-2021, 07:42 AM

Looks like just another nigger in the state penn to me! LOL!

haywood
04-16-2021, 08:15 AM
https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Assailant-sent-to-prison-in-attack-on-owner-of-16100337.php No pictures of the vile yard ape in the :niggerlover TU story
:unigger
14914 :captured

Why do niggers ALWAYS suck in their bootlips when they get caught committing a crime?!

jenkemfactory
04-16-2021, 09:20 AM
Why do niggers ALWAYS suck in their bootlips when they get caught committing a crime?!

That's to fool whitey. You wont recognise it without seeing the monkey lips.

Coon Club Road
04-16-2021, 09:38 AM

It's both!

haywood
04-16-2021, 10:04 PM
That's to fool whitey. You wont recognise it without seeing the monkey lips.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but the pubic hair on it's hayid and the shot gun barrel nose are dayid giveaways!!