PDA

View Full Version : niggers have STD rates 8 times that of humans

CoonsЯus
04-15-2021, 09:58 PM
Filthy coons had an STD rate that was 8 times that of humans last year. As we already know, the average pavement ape will muh dik anything that may be warm and sticky. The resultant of those insatiable primitive urges are a whole cornucopia of diseases and infections. Coal burners that commit sinful beastiality with these inferior creatures, are also rampant carriers of these assorted pathogens.

Read all about it !

https://www.rt.com/usa/521146-americas-std-rate-record-high/

It's not like it's anything we didn't know here at the ultimate nigger guide, that is CO.

Black people had STD rates of between five and eight times higher than white people

Ray Cizzums
04-15-2021, 10:23 PM
They left HIV/AIDS out of the stats, where the funky negro is 10x more infected than whitey.
America's asshole, Atlanta, has an infection rate higher than sub-Saharan Africa.

:jenkem:bugeye:africa

CoonsЯus
04-15-2021, 10:42 PM
They left HIV/AIDS out of the stats, where the funky negro is 10x more infected than whitey.
America's asshole, Atlanta, has an infection rate higher than sub-Saharan Africa.

:jenkem:bugeye:africa

arr yes, the African Invented Death Sentence ! How could I forget !

Sandy
04-15-2021, 11:05 PM
Niggers have 5-8 times the infected rates, that's all?

tweakstick
04-16-2021, 12:42 AM
Promiscuity - check.
Poor hygiene - check.
Lowered immunity from substance abuse - check.
Genetic predisposition - check.
Using the anal sphincter of either sex for something other than what nature intended - check.
Refusal to even attempt to utilize simple barrier protections - check.
Zero standards when it comes to even checking for suspected STD's in a sexual partner - check.

That last one is the easiest to do and the simplest. If you go to do the deed and your partner exhibits the signs of an STD (sight, smell) most humans would jump up and run from the room. Not niggers. They just don't give a shit. "Oh, dayum, she gots a dick" isn't even enough to stop most of them.

The constant down low greasy drug fueled gas station restroom animal butt sex rutting filthy niggers must just not care whether or not they die from an unpronounceable STD.

Ordinarily I would say just leave them to their own demise but they tend to get rapey with humans. Quarantine all infected niggers, put them in camps and let them butt*&%$ each other to goodness.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-16-2021, 12:48 AM
My liberal coworkers say it is because of racism. They almost convinced me, then I woke from my daydream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CoonsЯus
04-16-2021, 07:13 AM
"Oh, dayum, she gots a dick" isn't even enough to stop most of them.

:lol :lol

haywood
04-16-2021, 08:08 AM
Filthy coons had an STD rate that was 8 times that of humans last year. As we already know, the average pavement ape will muh dik anything that may be warm and sticky. The resultant of those insatiable primitive urges are a whole cornucopia of diseases and infections. Coal burners that commit sinful beastiality with these inferior creatures, are also rampant carriers of these assorted pathogens.

Read all about it !

https://www.rt.com/usa/521146-americas-std-rate-record-high/

It's not like it's anything we didn't know here at the ultimate nigger guide, that is CO.

When "MUH DIK!!" is constantly on it's simian brain, what did you expect? Niggers prpobaly "MUH DIK!!?" At the age of 8 years old!!

haywood
04-16-2021, 08:09 AM
Promiscuity - check.
Poor hygiene - check.
Using the anal sphincter of either sex for something other than what nature intended - check.
Zero standards when it comes to even checking for suspected STD's in a sexual partner - check.

That last one is the easiest to do and the simplest. If you go to do the deed and your partner exhibits the signs of an STD (sight, smell) most humans would jump up and run from the room. Not niggers. They just don't give a shit. "Oh, dayum, she gots a dick" isn't even enough to stop most of them.

The constant down low greasy drug fueled gas station restroom animal butt sex rutting filthy niggers must just not care whether or not they die from an unpronounceable STD.

Ordinarily I would say just leave them to their own demise but they tend to get rapey with humans. Quarantine all infected niggers, put them in camps and let them butt*&%$ each other to goodness.

A workable SOLUTION!!

IseDaDiva
04-16-2021, 09:23 AM
For sure it's YT's fault, but aren't we being told that niggers responsibly try to control they AIDS when cornholing each other?

Coon Club Road
04-16-2021, 02:15 PM
For sure it's YT's fault, but aren't we being told that niggers responsibly try to control they AIDS when cornholing each other?

I think AIDS might be a thing of the past according to commercials that frequently pop up on my TV advertising some sort of bug repellent for mating bucks.

According to the commercials, the mokes can drag their radiator hoses along the Hershey Highway all day long and not test "detectable".

Tar Remover
04-18-2021, 10:46 AM
Niggers ARE STDs.......

Tar Remover
04-18-2021, 10:50 AM
Promiscuity - check.
Poor hygiene - check.

Agreed!

IseDaDiva
04-18-2021, 10:56 AM
According to the commercials, the mokes can drag their radiator hoses along the Hershey Highway all day long and not test "detectable".

:rofl

haywood
04-18-2021, 11:04 AM
I think AIDS might be a thing of the past according to commercials that frequently pop up on my TV advertising some sort of bug repellent for mating bucks.

So the commercial says!! I'll bet andrew gillum endorses the product!!

Coon Club Road
04-18-2021, 01:47 PM
Niggers ARE STDs.......

Agreed!