PDA

View Full Version : Help find missing pavement ape in VT.

IseDaDiva
04-14-2021, 03:05 PM
Jean-Marie vanished from Barre one year ago, April 13, 2020, though Bombardier said the missing persons report was not called in until a few days later.

Usual loving nigger fambly. :lol

Williams and Jean-Marie’s sister, Barbara Marseilles of Providence, Rhode Island, told NECN the missing man is a dad, someone who is always there for his friends and the kind of guy who’s really good about staying in touch.
:violin

Because of those traits, when Jean-Marie disappeared the day after Easter last year, reportedly after an argument with his girlfriend at the Hollow Inn & Motel in Barre, the family knew something was wrong.

Yes, all good dads hook up with they hoes at some rent-by-the-hour motel.

Probably drugs, rockfishing, or the sow did him in after drugs.

https://www.mynbc5.com/article/vermont-police-chief-renews-plea-for-help-finding-missing-man-a-year-later/36119696

Sandy
04-14-2021, 06:32 PM
A few days? I'm surprised they waited that soon. A buck can go disappear for weeks at a time.

The sow probably did make its boo good, and calling the police was about looking :dindu.

Ignatow
04-14-2021, 08:31 PM
Maybe it was captured, sold down the river, back to it's French owners in Louisiana.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-14-2021, 09:53 PM
Have they checked the local zoo? Because, well, you know...

Bottle_of_Hate
04-14-2021, 10:20 PM
Anyone notice the low battery on the smoke detector? What is it with niggers and never changing the battery? I used to play online games and whenever a nigger would be in the voice chat, you could hear the distinctive beep almost every time. Right before I called it a nigger and muted it :lol