PDA

View Full Version : When a niglet pisses on the couch, Alegray Damiah Jones chimps like a mofo

Whitey Ford
04-12-2021, 04:42 PM
Winter Haven man arrested, charged in death of two-year-old boy

https://i.imgur.com/MSmWsDS.jpg

A two-year-old boy is dead and his mother's boyfriend in custody after police say the man became angry and beat the child after he urinated on a couch.

During an interview, Jones told detectives he yelled at the boy, "popped" him on the hand and leg, threw him onto an air mattress onto which the boy threw up. Police said Jones then "snatched" the boy from the mattress and held him forcefully against his own body by squeezing with his arm against the boy’s stomach. Jones took the boy into the bathroom, where the boy vomited into the toilet, then put him back on the air mattress. Jones left the boy there and went to the living room. When he later checked on the boy, Jones told detectives the child was unresponsive. Jones said he tried to wake up the child by biting his forearm.

https://www.theledger.com/story/news/regional/2021/04/10/alegray-jones-winter-haven-charged-death-two-year-old-boy/7175674002/

Coon Club Road
04-12-2021, 04:54 PM
It's a shame all nigroe parenting doesn't work this way.

Eventually we would run out of niggers!

Sandy
04-12-2021, 05:07 PM
Jones said he tried to wake up the child by biting his forearm.

I'm surprised it didn't do like that Apefricoon's friends rubbing its muh dikk, to wake it up after it passed out.

Buck Simian
04-12-2021, 10:40 PM
Jones said he tried to wake up the child by biting his forearm.

Did he put some BBQ sauce on it first?

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-12-2021, 11:45 PM
It's a shame all nigroe parenting doesn't work this way.

Eventually we would run out of niggers!

Their niglets are very durable. Ive seen the sheboons pick em up by the feet and slam them into walls, the ground or anything it can find. They stomp on them, you name it. It’s rare one actually dies from abuse. This is the niggers way of weeding out the weak ones.

Coon Club Road
04-12-2021, 11:58 PM
Their niglets are very durable. Ive seen the sheboons pick em up by the feet and slam them into walls, the ground or anything it can find. They stomp on them, you name it. It’s rare one actually dies from abuse. This is the niggers way of weeding out the weak ones.

From many centuries of mammies practicing this style of child rearing, evolution has made their skulls as thick as a bank vault wall!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-13-2021, 08:45 AM
From many centuries of mammies practicing this style of child rearing, evolution has made their skulls as thick as a bank vault wall!
So true. I just hope they dont become bullet proof.

Coon Club Road
04-13-2021, 09:53 AM
So true. I just hope they dont become bullet proof.

Probably not in our lifetime... but give it another century or so and you won't be able to crack a nig nog with a jackhammer!

IseDaDiva
04-13-2021, 10:33 AM
Come on, you guys! It's already been explained that the unbelievable brutality with which niggers treat their sprogs is YOUR fault, because of YT's evil slabery.

Every single atrocity committed by groids is your fault.

Coon Club Road
04-13-2021, 12:15 PM
Come on, you guys! It's already been explained that the unbelievable brutality with which niggers treat their sprogs is YOUR fault, because of YT's evil slabery.

Every single atrocity committed by groids is your fault.

That rayciss bull whip musta toughened day skin up!