PDA

View Full Version : Baby daddy comes to birthday party and wipes out fambly in NYC

CoonsЯus
04-06-2021, 04:23 PM
A convicted nigger came to it's offspring's birthday party in NYC, killed the momma and the two sisters then made itself correct. A nice niggery wipeout here from the hell on earth that is New York City.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/06/nyregion/brooklyn-brownsville-murder-suicide.html

This one is worth a read....

The police identified the girl’s mother as Rasheeda Barzey, 45, and her sisters as Solei Spears, 20, and Chloe Spears, 16. They were all shot in the head.

Mr. McCrimon, who lived in Mount Vernon, N.Y., was convicted of first-degree manslaughter in 1995, after Hempstead police said he shot a sanitation worker in the back on Halloween two years earlier.

Sandy
04-06-2021, 05:24 PM
What a finish to its lifetime crime spree. Fambly should be the most afraid when a relative is released from NU. They're likely to be next.

Time to send it away to NU forever. Even though it killed niggers, it will eventually kill humans if let loose again. It may have killed humans already for all we know, and just hasn't been caught.

Ray Cizzums
04-06-2021, 07:04 PM
She said he didn't bring presents ? He brought 4 sets of batwings, with one being for himself.
That's a "Birfday" present for the taxpayers, for sure.

:traybat:traybat:traybat:traybat

CoonsЯus
04-06-2021, 07:34 PM
Time to send it away to NU forever.

No need. Nigger self deleted outside on the sidewalk

Jim Crow
04-06-2021, 08:47 PM
But but but NYC has the most strictest gun laws in the country!LOL!

Ray Cizzums
04-06-2021, 09:29 PM
But but but NYC has the most strictest gun laws in the country!LOL!

The Street Crime Unit were the guys looking for guns, and they were experts at spotting the unique posture, clothing, and gait, of these no-holster using niggers. Oil Driller De Blasio disbanded them, and the NYC Council of Niggers took away the NYPD's qualified immunity, so they won't do anything unless ordered to by superiors. That all boils down to anarchy, and Manhattan is a fucking ghost town as a result. There's no reason to go there, but anybody that does better be ready. It got bad in the late '70s/early '80s, and we just took our chances and carried. Things are much worse now, so what's a white debbil to do ?

:nigcops:bugeye:bugeye:nigcops

CoonsЯus
04-06-2021, 09:35 PM
The Street Crime Unit were the guys looking for guns, and they were experts at spotting the unique posture, clothing, and gait, of these no-holster using niggers. Oil Driller De Blasio disbanded them, and the NYC Council of Niggers took away the NYPD's qualified immunity, so they won't do anything unless ordered to by superiors. That all boils down to anarchy, and Manhattan is a fucking ghost town as a result. There's no reason to go there, but anybody that does better be ready. It got bad in the late '70s/early '80s, and we just took our chances and carried. Things are much worse now, so what's a white debbil to do ?

:nigcops:bugeye:bugeye:nigcops

I knew and worked with a few ex-cops that were in that unit....they've all left the State now...well clear ! They know what's coming.

Ray Cizzums
04-06-2021, 09:54 PM
I knew and worked with a few ex-cops that were in that unit....they've all left the State now...well clear ! They know what's coming.
I still drive through Queens quite a bit, so depending on my destination, I'll pack defensive firepower.
When the George Groid verdict is about to be announced, I'm loading for bear. :)

IseDaDiva
04-06-2021, 10:26 PM
She said he didn't bring presents ? He brought 4 sets of batwings, with one being for himself.
That's a "Birfday" present for the taxpayers, for sure.

:traybat:traybat:traybat:traybat

Seems the greedy little sow was more upset over that than seeing her incubator and sperm donor getting a set of batwings.

Criminal records, public housing, baby daddy, indiscrimate breeding with felons, welfare no doubt, batwings for everyone - all that good TNB stuff.

Ray Cizzums
04-06-2021, 10:36 PM
Batwings for everyone - all that good TNB stuff.

The Cadbury Easter Bat really means business !

Groid_Rage
04-07-2021, 02:05 AM
"I got a great idea, there are too many nogs in prison, we need to release more of them" says a Nigger Lover a :niggerlover

Jigganiggaboo
04-07-2021, 04:07 AM
Wow I'm surprised that a nigger is capable of doing the right thing and got rid of its spawn, baby momma then self-destructing good for him.

Sandy
04-07-2021, 08:52 AM
No need. Nigger self deleted outside on the sidewalk

I didn't see that. What a relief it saved taxpayers even more money!

Sandy
04-07-2021, 12:27 PM
I moved a couple of replies over to the Armory where the topic is better discussed.