PDA

View Full Version : Armor All mudshark commercial!

Black lives never matter
03-31-2021, 12:51 AM
I never thought I would see the day that a company that makes car care products resort to beastiality to try to sell its products.Armor All has this commercial where a mudshark is sitting behind the wheel sneezing as the heroic nigger hands her a spray bottle to disinfect the car. I’d recommend boric acid to get that nigger stench out of the car over Armor All. But just like Nike or Goodyear, Never again will I buy your products!

Full clip
03-31-2021, 05:27 AM
I never thought I would see the day that a company that makes car care products resort to beastiality to try to sell its products.Armor All has this commercial where a mudshark is sitting behind the wheel sneezing as the heroic nigger hands her a spray bottle to disinfect the car. I’d recommend boric acid to get that nigger stench out of the car over Armor All. But just like Nike or Goodyear, Never again will I buy your products!

Well, let's face it - the average 'Hooptie' is held together with rust (Niggers 'Loctite') with 'Armor-All' to make it all beez shinin' an sheeeeit.

Blue Gum
03-31-2021, 05:32 AM
I mentioned it before, I don't sit around and troll tv ads, but after the super nigger bowl, I definitely noticed many more nigger occurrences in tv ads, sure the dirty nigger animal has almost always been sprinkled lightly in tv ads, but after the nigger bowl, the occurence of nigger scum in commercials sky rocketed. It was interesting too, during the nigger bowl, a short almost commentary ad came on presented by the nfl ( nigger football league) stating how proud it was to be donating $250 million to various nigger organizations, with the caveat to help battle " systemic racism", to increase inclusion and diversity and to start to right many wrongs heeped upon mainly nigget scum. This also dramatically increased the number of ads with usually an attractive white blonde and a coal black, almost purple nigger scum buck, like mentioned in above post, there'd also a " Sonic burger " ad displaying the same thing, looks like to me, virtually all companies have gone out and created new ads, chocking them full of niggers.

This totally disgusting, the rational behind it is 2 pronged; the first is their trying to Make more humans "like" biggers, the second is, the companies dont want to get sued, or have a bus load of niggers marching around their front door and if you think about it, if someone is going out of their way to convince you ou something, it must be a fucked up cause, and that's exactly what you have with niggers.

No one on the planet really liked niggers, but it's the situation were IF you dont, publically speaking like niggers, you WILL be ostracized for it.