PDA

View Full Version : 19 year old London nigger missing

CoonsЯus
03-29-2021, 11:12 AM
A useless trainee nigger London stabbing criminal has been reported missing. We can only hope that this little fucking shit head ape will turn up in a dumpster somewhere.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56567387

Nobody should have to endure a nigger infestation. Niggers need to be removed from peaceful human society. Maybe this nigger has made itself good and will start an upward trend of self-eridicating niggers. I fully support it.

jenkemfactory
03-29-2021, 11:24 AM
I'm sure we're worried sick of the worthless old nigger. 19? it's worthless life would soon be over anyway. Niggers don't live long.

CoonsЯus
04-05-2021, 02:54 PM
I'm sure we're worried sick of the worthless old nigger. 19? it's worthless life would soon be over anyway. Niggers don't live long.

Looks like you were right......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9438151/Police-hunting-missing-student-Richard-Okorogheye-19-body-Epping-Fores.html

Ray Cizzums
04-05-2021, 03:26 PM
He spread his batwings, and went to the great waddymelon patch in the sky ....

:traybat:fnotgiven:traybat

jenkemfactory
04-05-2021, 03:41 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9438151/Police-hunting-missing-student-Richard-Okorogheye-19-body-Epping-Fores.html

Did you notice the nigger's lazy gait and that protruding lower face (Prognathism)? Is it even sub-ape?

And then there was the massive human response and the massive rescue effort. Was it worth it for one worthless nigger who does not live long anyway? Boy, white people sure are racist. White people sure don't care. White people sure don't pay attention to niggers.

Jim Crow
04-05-2021, 05:15 PM
The only good nigger is a dead nigger!

Ignatow
04-05-2021, 07:31 PM
Did you notice the nigger's lazy gait and that protruding lower face (Prognathism)? Is it even sub-ape?

And then there was the massive human response and the massive rescue effort. Was it worth it for one worthless nigger who does not live long anyway? Boy, white people sure are racist. White people sure don't care. White people sure don't pay attention to niggers.

Yes, it is sub-simian. Not of our kind. Our common ancestor 75 million years ago was maybe a little mammal, but they remained on the ape-animal path 8 million years ago. They're more related to gorillas and bonobos, though that is very insulting to those other apes.

I've noticed, if someone is missing, only humans and mostly white folk volunteer. If a negress or nigger is missing, their species don't do nuffin to search. That says, they intrinsically know their kind is worthless.

Anastasia
04-07-2021, 11:03 AM
May it stay missing.

Tar Remover
04-08-2021, 08:58 AM
May it stay missing.:lol Yes!

Odin's balls
04-08-2021, 03:28 PM
It was found in a pond.

Rockfish season begins in the UK. :)

IseDaDiva
04-08-2021, 09:30 PM
"A student from West London"? God, I hate when the media refers to these beasts like they are actual human citizens of any place.

Richard Okorogheye

Frickin' Niggergian!! So, like, who's been paying for all its blood transfusions? Let me guess...

When I opened the link and saw that picture I actually LOL'd! It looks like a gollywog. Or looked like one.

Well, bye.

IseDaDiva
04-08-2021, 09:35 PM
The buck's incubator, Evidence Joel has previously said that her son had spoken of 'struggling to cope' with university pressures

Can't get more of a Niggergerian name than "Evidence". I just bet the nig was struggling. Hard to get through school with a low-double digit IQ.

Tar Remover
04-09-2021, 04:41 AM
It was found in a pond.

Rockfish season begins in the UK. :)

The water will have to be boiled and chlorinated now.

CoonsЯus
04-09-2021, 07:58 AM
The water will have to be boiled and chlorinated now.

and the fish given counseling !

Tar Remover
04-09-2021, 11:46 AM
and the fish given counseling !

YES! And antibiotics!

tweakstick
04-09-2021, 12:20 PM
Sounds like an obvious self deletion.

Ms Joel, a nurse, said she returned home from work at about 21:00 GMT and assumed her son - who had only been leaving the house for his regular blood transfusions - was back home and in his bedroom.

Superniggermom didn't check in on her sick kid. Who'd have thunk it?

Ms Joel said her son, who has also in the past been known to frequent the Westminster, Hammersmith and Fulham areas, had been "struggling to cope" with his university course.

Hmm... I wonder why?

As someone with sickle cell disease, Mr Okorogheye would only leave the house to go to hospital for regular blood transfusions for his condition.

Your tax dollars at work!

She told The Guardian the current cold weather, which could cause Mr Okorogheye substantial pain, was a major concern. She said: 'We know he didn't take a jacket when he went out. That's really worrying.' But Richard has not been seen since, and he did not take his wallet, bus pass or bank card with him.

Wrap it up, guys! It's just another self goodification of a failing nigger that couldn't cope with it's niggerdom. Failing grades despite free education and failing health despite free health care. Failure to become a productive member of society despite a free ticket out of Africa, and a free pass through life.

IseDaDiva
04-09-2021, 12:25 PM
Wrap it up, guys! It's just another self goodification of a failing nigger that couldn't cope with it's niggerdom. Failing grades despite free education and failing health despite free health care. Failure to become a productive member of society despite a free ticket out of Africa, and a free pass through life.

"Fail" is a nigger's default position.