PDA

View Full Version : College basketball niggers making up "racism" and threats

Sandy
03-22-2021, 10:21 PM
One nigger isn't getting enough attention, so it and homies make fake racist messages and threats. Then other niggers follow for the lookiesmee.

Ohio State forward E.J. Liddell posted screenshots on Friday night of threatening messages that he received following the Buckeyes’ stunning first-round NCAA men's tournament loss to Oral Roberts earlier that day.

One fan called Liddell vulgar names and racial slurs and wrote that he intended to find Liddell and physically attack him. Another called Liddell a “f— disgrace” and warned, “Don’t ever show your face at Ohio State. We hate you. I hope you die I really do.”

A flabbergasted Liddell responded to the fans by writing, “Honestly, what did I do to deserve this? I’m human.” The 20-year-old added that he just wanted to know why someone would send messages so hateful.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ohio-state-forward-to-fans-who-threatened-him-im-human-155940310.html

Kofi Cockburn shared a comment he received on an old Instagram post after he and top-seeded Illinois lost to Loyola Chicago on Sunday.

“Go back home ya bum,” the user wrote on one of his old Instagram photos. “F***ing lost to Loyola. Go sit your monkey ass on the couch.”

Cockburn shared a screenshot of the comment to his Instagram story, and simply wrote: “I blame his parents.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/illinois-star-kofi-cockburn-received-racist-messages-after-ncaa-tournament-loss-loyola-chicago-215637922.html

How about, Chimpers blame the buck and sow that birffed the nigger.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-22-2021, 11:04 PM
The cockburn nigger looks like Harambe. I bet I know how his ancestors received that surname :lol

Ray Cizzums
03-22-2021, 11:10 PM
The cockburn nigger looks like Harambe. I bet I know how his ancestors received that surname :lol
They either had a wood stove, or a bad STD infection. :)

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-22-2021, 11:43 PM
They either had a wood stove, or a bad STD infection. :)

docta, muh cock be burnin
yo name Toby Cockburn boy!

Bottle_of_Hate
03-23-2021, 09:13 AM
These stories always fade out until liberals forget it was a hoax. Then they mix them into another story and say "seee! Look at all the racism!!". You can bet your last dollar in the near future the Smollet nigger story will come back and be presented as real.

haywood
03-23-2021, 03:22 PM
These stories always fade out until liberals forget it was a hoax. Then they mix them into another story and say "seee! Look at all the racism!!". You can bet your last dollar in the near future the Smollet nigger story will come back and be presented as real.

True!! That c@ck$ucker should be in PRISON!!

Ignatow
03-24-2021, 05:00 AM

That's an insult to Harambe. The gorilla can't help being a gorilla. The nigger is presented to us as our equals, yet it can't help but always see itself as a victim.

Harambe got shot for some nigger's stupidity. This sub-simian is looking for some sympathy by crying it's the target of racisms.

What a stupid name. Kofi. Kaffir is more appropriate.