PDA

View Full Version : Old sowapotamus gets batwings for a birffday present

Sandy
03-13-2021, 06:34 PM
New tragic details tonight about the victim in another deadly shooting, this one last night at Newark. Her name is Debra Derrick.

When she was shot and killed, she was celebrating the 63rd birthday she once shared with her twin sister, who died a few years ago. Debra was just about to release some balloons to honor her dead sister when shots rang out. During an effort to try to protect her own family, she was killed.

https://news.yahoo.com/woman-shot-killed-while-celebrating-052924921.html

It stinks like a coverup for a fambly fight, probably over the last piece of chicken.

Ray Cizzums
03-13-2021, 08:34 PM
It stinks like a coverup for a fambly fight, probably over the last piece of chicken.
My favorite show, besides Maury, is The First 48. The famblies of the batwinged niggers always act surprised, even though they knew the victim was dealing dope, robbing people, prosta-matooting for crack, or in a gang war. They always have shopping mall photo studio pics of their dead splib. And they goddamn always get their uglier-than-a-mud-fence fambly together, to release balloons at the park.

IseDaDiva
03-13-2021, 09:28 PM
I'm surprised this is in the news, but I guess it's thought that maybe some YT went and shot the old sow. I'm sure as soon as the nigger perps who did are wrangled, it will go away.

Jim Crow
03-13-2021, 09:35 PM
https://news.yahoo.com/woman-shot-killed-while-celebrating-052924921.html

Or the last forty of Shlitz malt liquor.

Coon Club Road
03-15-2021, 11:47 AM
My favorite show, besides Maury, is The First 48. The famblies of the batwinged niggers always act surprised, even though they knew the victim was dealing dope, robbing people, prosta-matooting for crack, or in a gang war. They always have shopping mall photo studio pics of their dead splib. And they goddamn always get their uglier-than-a-mud-fence fambly together, to release balloons at the park.

....while telling anyone who will listen he was such a good boi who was turning his life around even though he was shot by another #BLACKLIVESMATTER nigger!
:lol :lol :lol