PDA

View Full Version : Snakehead nigger Willie thwarted from robbing Chick-fil-A by armed customer in Atlanta

Whitey Ford
03-10-2021, 03:55 PM
A nigger robbing a chiggun restaurant? LOL
Police ID suspect accused of armed robbery at Colony Square Chick-fil-A

Police accused a 23-year-old man of aiming a gun at a cashier at a Midtown Atlanta Chick-fil-A on Monday.

Police charged Willie Golston IV with armed robbery, two counts of aggravated assault and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

Police announced no other charges.

A citizen allegedly fired shots at the robber suspect, identified now as Golston, and apprehended him on the street.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-investigating-shooting-at-midtown-atlanta-business

DR Spook
03-10-2021, 06:05 PM
Ashame Willie wasn’t made good. I’d send the bastard a bill for the ammo.

IseDaDiva
03-10-2021, 06:23 PM
"Willie IV"? Is this a noble lineage from which Willie descended? We need pics of Willie I, II, and III.

Sandy
03-10-2021, 07:40 PM
"Willie IV"? Is this a noble lineage from which Willie descended? We need pics of Willie I, II, and III.

Every nigger that claims to be II or more is a liar.

Ray Cizzums
03-11-2021, 01:35 AM

Those would be his brothers I'm guessing. Their mammy isn't good with names ....

Jim Crow
03-11-2021, 08:12 AM

It’s hard enough on the eyes to have to see one nasty ugly nigger,let alone 3! Nigger Willie descended from a fambly of criminal ghetto apes.

haywood
03-11-2021, 09:13 AM
Ashame Willie wasn’t made good. I’d send the bastard a bill for the ammo.

I'd buy him a few boxes!!

IseDaDiva
03-11-2021, 12:09 PM
Those would be his brothers I'm guessing. Their mammy isn't good with names ....

:rofl

Emulating the great George Foreman?

Coon Club Road
03-12-2021, 12:00 AM

They all look alike! :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-12-2021, 01:05 AM

This is a new thing they all love to do. They will love to put all kind of Roman numerals on da back of dey spoats juseys n sheeeit. Willie XIV will be an amzing feetsball player.

MineEvolved
03-20-2021, 03:16 AM
Niggers that would go into a bank and calmly pass a teller a robbery note, and discretely brandish a pawgun to prove they're serious, will go into a chicken joint and lose their fucking minds and spray the place committing the same kind of armed robbery. Chicken has a magical power over the nigger brain, I'm convinced of it.

haywood
03-20-2021, 10:26 AM
Niggers that would go into a bank and calmly pass a teller a robbery note, and discretely brandish a pawgun to prove they're serious, will go into a chicken joint and lose their fucking minds and spray the place committing the same kind of armed robbery. Chicken has a magical power over the nigger brain, I'm convinced of it.

ESPECIALLY when it is consumed wif grape drank!!

Tar Remover
04-17-2021, 05:10 PM
Well, you won't catch ANY of us HERE singing the praises of nigger intelligence.......:lol

Coyote
04-17-2021, 10:49 PM
Ashame Willie wasn’t made good. I’d send the bastard a bill for the ammo. A damn shame. He so deserves his bat wings. Better luck next time.

haywood
04-18-2021, 10:35 AM
It’s hard enough on the eyes to have to see one nasty ugly nigger,let alone 3! Nigger Willie descended from a fambly of criminal ghetto apes.

Tru Dat!!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-18-2021, 03:41 PM
Niggers should stick to KFC. Leave Chick-Fil-A to humans.

Moe_Gibbs
04-18-2021, 11:40 PM

It's pronounced 'Willie da Fofe'

Coon Club Road
04-19-2021, 08:12 AM
Willie da Fofe... :lol :lol :lol

haywood
04-19-2021, 08:24 AM
A damn shame. He so deserves his bat wings. Better luck next time.

Tru Dat!! And due to nigger STUPIDITY I'm sure there will be a "next time!!"