jenkemfactory
03-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Not a very sharp reviewer on amazon.
I just thought that was funny.

Nigger hoe said:
"Hmmm"
"Very small and not sharp"
You too nigger!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RY8DEYT1MFCR2/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B08L4NLQPY

https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AFN4RL2VYXWVCL2H2URI6VJFRTVQ/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_gw_btm?ie=UTF8

Sandy
03-10-2021, 02:53 PM
Alex, what is the nigger brain?

IseDaDiva
03-10-2021, 06:26 PM
It's not nearly big and sharp enough to cut yo' boo when he muh diks another sow hoe.

Tar Remover
03-11-2021, 05:43 AM
Oh hell, HERE'S another:

Cherylreviewed a product · Jan 19, 2021
5 out of five starsVerified Purchase
Perfect deodorant

Omg I’m so happy to have found this on Amazon! I cannot find this particular
deodorant anywhere anymore. The fragrance is absolutely wonderful. My
underarms smell great all day long.

See full review

:rofl :rofl :rofl

HAHAHA!!!!!! I smell like a wet gorilla dipped in shit all day long!!

Tar Remover
03-11-2021, 05:45 AM
Alex, what is the nigger brain?

There is no such thing.:lol

Jim Crow
03-11-2021, 07:58 AM
That knife be rayciss!

Coon Club Road
03-17-2021, 07:27 AM
Speaking of pit rub, Axe has jumped on the bandwagon with commercials loaded with jungle bunnies from beginning to end.

I first ran across Axe products over 20 years ago in Germany. Very few coons in Germany so the customer base was human.

I really liked their products and would bring a stock pile of pit rubs, colognes and body washes home to last until my next trip.

Then they started selling/marketing it in the U.S. to the spearchucker.

I wouldn't be caught dead with that shit on or in my shopping cart now.

That would be like a human smoking a Newpoat.

Sandy
03-17-2021, 04:50 PM
Speaking of pit rub, Axe has jumped on the bandwagon with commercials loaded with jungle bunnies from beginning to end.

I first ran across Axe products over 20 years ago in Germany. Very few coons in Germany so the customer base was human.

I really liked their products and would bring a stock pile of pit rubs, colognes and body washes home to last until my next trip.

Then they started selling/marketing it in the U.S. to the spearchucker.

I wouldn't be caught dead with that shit on or in my shopping cart now.

That would be like a human smoking a Newpoat.

So Axe once made things that actually smelled good? I once tried a couple of their body deodorants, and the smell was ridiculously strong on top of not being that great.

Coon Club Road
03-17-2021, 08:11 PM
So Axe once made things that actually smelled good? I once tried a couple of their body deodorants, and the smell was ridiculously strong on top of not being that great.

Yes... as I stated, I would bring back a 6 month stash of Axe because it was better than anything I ever found in the U.S.

Prior to the introduction of the Euro around 2000, German currency was the Deutsche Mark... withdraw 100 Marks at the atm, your U.S. account would be debited right at 50 bucks! Twice the spending power!

I would take 2 empty steamer trunk size suitcases, (one inside the other)and bring 'em back stuffed with clothing and other deals I'd find over there. I even brought back a pipe threader from OBI... (the Deutch equivalent of Home Depot). Oddly enough, Germans thread pipe with SAE pipe dies, not Metric! WTF?

I never bought Axe over here... and never will because of the monkey commercials.

I'm guessing the U.S. formula to cover monkey stink is probably 10x stronger than what I bought!!!

Jim Crow
03-17-2021, 08:34 PM
When is the last time you’ve ever heard of a “sharp“ nigger? 99.999% of niggers are idiots!

Coon Club Road
03-18-2021, 09:38 PM
The only thing sharp about a nigger is the edged weapon it has in its paws!