PDA

View Full Version : The Princess Nigger

GDRHammer
03-08-2021, 12:48 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-addresses-rumors-she-014202174.html

I know that this has been touched on but I wanted to add my two-cents... First off, Meghan Monkey is a fucking nigger. Wild-child Harry is nothing but a limey race traitor. I am glad that they will no longer be associated with the British Royal Family. It will take centuries to eradicate the stench from Buckingham Palace. I am surprised that Queen Elizabeth didn't have a stroke, knowing that her asshole grandson was fouling the family lineage.

There is another point that I wish to make. The British Royal Family has been around for a LONG time. Some say the the current Family began in the early 1900's. Some will argue the the British Heraldry began around 1066 or sometime earlier, or later? IDK and IDC, but the point is that in the history of the British monarchy, everything was fine (sort of) until a fucking nigger showed up in the person of Meghan Monkey. The situation with the British Royal Family is a micro chasm of history as a whole. Add a nigger and everything falls apart. Facts are facts.

CoonsЯus
03-08-2021, 07:56 PM
as long as the gangster Phil is around, it's not too late for her to drive into a tunnel alive and be driven out dead.

haywood
03-08-2021, 08:50 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-addresses-rumors-she-014202174.html

I know that this has been touched on but I wanted to add my two-cents... First off, Meghan Monkey is a fucking nigger. Wild-child Harry is nothing but a limey race traitor. I am glad that they will no longer be associated with the British Royal Family. It will take centuries to eradicate the stench from Buckingham Palace. I am surprised that Queen Elizabeth didn't have a stroke, knowing that her asshole grandson was fouling the family lineage.

There is another point that I wish to make. The British Royal Family has been around for a LONG time. Some say the the current Family began in the early 1900's. Some will argue the the British Heraldry began around 1066 or sometime earlier, or later? IDK and IDC, but the point is that in the history of the British monarchy, everything was fine (sort of) until a fucking nigger showed up in the person of Meghan Monkey. The situation with the British Royal Family is a micro chasm of history as a whole. Add a nigger and everything falls apart. Facts are facts.

Spot on!! And I AGREE 100%!!

Groid_Rage
03-11-2021, 02:09 AM
I hate that halfling nigger whore so much

Jim Crow
03-11-2021, 08:18 AM
A nigger has no place amongst royalty. The fucking oil driller is the problem! Harry needs to be put in a sanitarium for life. And the sheboon caged in the royal zoo!

haywood
03-11-2021, 11:44 AM
A nigger has no place amongst royalty. The fucking oil driller is the problem! Harry needs to be put in a sanitarium for life. And the sheboon caged in the royal zoo!

Works for me!! The primate section would be perfect for meghan monkey!!