PDA

View Full Version : Distracted Buffarilla by Sail Foam gets BackHoed and is permanently made GUUD

InsufferableNigg
03-07-2021, 03:25 PM
Bat Wings have been awarded to this gargantuan ape who stupidly was busy checking her gibbs me dat account instead of payin attention.:traybat:traybat:traybat

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9335509/Video-shows-moment-nurse-61-crushed-death-backhoe-Brooklyn-intersection.html

:trumpdance

Ray Cizzums
03-07-2021, 03:31 PM
I hope that backhoe was rated for 400 pounds of ugly fat.
Thoughts and prayers to the owner.

:sheboon

haywood
03-07-2021, 03:37 PM
I hope that backhoe was rated for 400 pounds of ugly fat.
Thoughts and prayers to the owner.

:sheboon

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Sandy
03-07-2021, 05:01 PM
Someone please make an animated GIF of the moment of impact. GONG!

:rofl

Whoever made that equipment, that's really a hell of a brand to withstand the impact against a niggerpotamus. It's seriously a strong advertising point. "What we make has been battle-tested against the hardiest urban monsters you can imagine, things that make reinforced concrete look like wet paper."

Thomas told the Daily News that the phone call left him feeling 'disoriented' and 'filled with anxiety.'

Yeah, the boo's all sad an sheet over losing half the welfare benefits.

DR Spook
03-07-2021, 08:41 PM
A true testament to the quality of Cat equipment!

haywood
03-07-2021, 08:50 PM

Whoever made that equipment, that's really a hell of a brand to withstand the impact against a niggerpotamus. It's seriously a strong advertising point. "What we make has been battle-tested against the hardiest urban monsters you can imagine, things that make reinforced concrete look like wet paper."

Yeah, the boo's all sad an sheet over losing half the welfare benefits.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Niggers ALWAYS beez "bix-nooding" on dey sail fawns n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! Gnomesayin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Crow
03-07-2021, 10:39 PM
The fambly o dat daid sow gon be lookin foe free gibs from dee construction co.

IseDaDiva
03-08-2021, 12:47 AM

Certainly: *clicky*

Stupid sowpotomus couldn't even look up from her sailfoam long enough to see a huge backhoe right in front of her.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-08-2021, 01:01 AM
Clonk!

Ray Cizzums
03-08-2021, 02:37 AM
The fambly o dat daid sow gon be lookin foe free gibs from dee construction co.
The backup beeper on those things could wake the dead. That beefarilla walked up dead astern of the backhoe bucket, straight into it.
The operator had no chance of seeing her. If he did, he could have planted her deep, no charge.

Whitey Ford
03-08-2021, 04:28 AM
That back hoe sent that ho back!

How much you want to bet that the backhoe driver was an affirmative action nigger? Which would explain why the article doesn't identify him.

deadmann83
03-08-2021, 04:59 AM
Like most niggers, she was too stupid to live! hahahahaha

Jim Crow
03-08-2021, 07:49 AM
The backup beeper on those things could wake the dead. That beefarilla walked up dead astern of the backhoe bucket, straight into it.
The operator had no chance of seeing her. If he did, he could have planted her deep, no charge.
Niggers are always in the wrong. But that won’t stop the fambly from trying to sue.Niggers gonna claim that the driver ran ova they po ol mamy fo nuffin.

IseDaDiva
03-08-2021, 12:08 PM

No kidding. When the guy who plows my driveway backs his plow out I jump, and I'm in the house with doors and windows closed.

Ray Cizzums
03-08-2021, 03:32 PM
No kidding. When the guy who plows my driveway backs his plow out I jump, and I'm in the house with doors and windows closed.

People get so used to hearing it, that they no longer associate the sound with danger. We recently had a nurse, tired out from a long shift, walk right behind a 15 ton loader, clearing out a hospital parking lot during a blizzard. There was no chance of saving her. I clear snow for my upstate neighbors occasionally, in my 12 ton backhoe. I almost killed two jackasses, who I had just told to GTFO of my way when I start backing down their steep driveway. Certain people do not like being told what to do, risk of death be damned.

IseDaDiva
03-08-2021, 06:33 PM
People get so used to hearing it, that they no longer associate the sound with danger. We recently had a nurse, tired out from a long shift, walk right behind a 15 ton loader, clearing out a hospital parking lot during a blizzard. There was no chance of saving her. I clear snow for my upstate neighbors occasionally, in my 12 ton backhoe. I almost killed two jackasses, who I had just told to GTFO of my way when I start backing down their steep driveway. Certain people do not like being told what to do, risk of death be damned.

You can't save people from themselves, and in the case of niggers, who would want to?

Cat fur allergic
03-19-2021, 02:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPP8oGK480

animal mother
03-19-2021, 02:25 PM
Sail foams be raysiss!!!

Coon Club Road
03-19-2021, 03:36 PM
Back HOES be rayciss too!

How could a coon miss a piece of machinery that big coming at her with a back up alarm blaring?

Musta been in deep concentration placing that chickum order on her sail foam!

Unfortunately, another nigger lottery winning fambly will soon count their cash!
:fume

Ignatow
03-19-2021, 04:44 PM
Pay the poor negress what it's worth. One Popeye's chiggun sammich.

sierra2500
03-20-2021, 03:02 PM
Here we go, now the spooks will be rioting against racist contractors