PDA

View Full Version : Cops slam car door on head of recalcitrant bix-nooding Bluegum criminigger

IseDaDiva
02-26-2021, 02:07 PM
A community activist is calling for a Greenville County sheriff's deputy to be fired after a video was released from a 2019 arrest that shows the deputy shutting a car door on a handcuffed man's head.

The cop talking to the nigger is very funny, but I guess he'll lose his job now.

https://vidmax.com/video/202451-belligerant-perp-gets-police-car-door-slammed-on-his-head-as-he-resists-getting-into-car#allComments

Sandy
02-26-2021, 02:28 PM
Oh come on, a car door against a nigger head is like a human whining about a hangnail. Niggers shoot each other in the hayd point-blank and don't hurt each other.

The only thing I could understand of that nigger's monkeybabble was "fugg" and "brass knuckles maign."

IseDaDiva
02-26-2021, 04:40 PM
Oh come on, a car door against a nigger head is like a human whining about a hangnail. Niggers shoot each other in the hayd point-blank and don't hurt each other.

The only thing I could understand of that nigger's monkeybabble was "fugg" and "brass knuckles maign."

Seriously! If my head was slammed like that I'd be curled in a fetal position. It didn't even faze this spook in the least!

haywood
02-26-2021, 06:45 PM
Seriously! If my head was slammed like that I'd be curled in a fetal position. It didn't even faze this spook in the least!

Niggers got HARD hayeds n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Bottle_of_Hate
02-27-2021, 12:58 PM
That was more like a tap and you can see the cop was just trying to close the door. This nigger should have been tazed from the get go. You can see it clear as day the nigger was going for nigger lotto.

haywood
02-27-2021, 02:28 PM
That was more like a tap and you can see the cop was just trying to close the door. This nigger should have been tazed from the get go. You can see it clear as day the nigger was going for nigger lotto.

It seems like tazers don't work on niggers!!

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
02-27-2021, 05:21 PM
Niggers got HARD hayeds n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Hardest substance known to man. The table of elements has it listed as "nigmelon".

Coon Club Road
03-01-2021, 01:38 AM

Cruiser probably had to be sent out to the body shop to get the door realigned!

HonkyDevil
03-15-2021, 11:59 PM
I wish that I could put that door slamming on his hayd bit on an hour loop. I'd say if he'd stop resisting this could have been avoided blah blah but we all know why this is happening. We need more of this.

Tar Remover
03-17-2021, 06:39 PM
:rofl I wonder how much the repair bill for the damaged door was......