PDA

View Full Version : Niggers beaten a disable man and stolen his motor wheel chair.

Cat fur allergic
02-24-2021, 05:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB1PWfGPINI

Jim Crow
02-24-2021, 08:54 AM
Niggers are savage beasts with no scruples!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-24-2021, 09:43 AM
Nobody is off limits to niggers. Midgets, handicapped, elderly, kids, doesn’t matter to niggers. The weaker the better. Yet, the media has been littered with poor saint Ahmaud Arbery the last few days. For fuck’s sake, a white man kills one nigger and you never hear the end of it. Niggers have killed or raped thousands of white people since the jogger caught his lead barrage but there is no mention of race related killings or crimes when niggers do it to YT.

haywood
02-24-2021, 10:11 AM
Nobody is off limits to niggers. Midgets, handicapped, elderly, kids, doesn’t matter to niggers. The weaker the better. Yet, the media has been littered with poor saint Ahmaud Arbery the last few days. For fuck’s sake, a white man kills one nigger and you never hear the end of it. Niggers have killed or raped thousands of white people since the jogger caught his lead barrage but there is no mention of race related killings or crimes when niggers do it to YT.

The Lame Stream media!! Remember the Covington Catholic Kids?! The "black hebrew israelites" talk about cultural appropriation. Meanwhile c@ck$@cker jusse smollet gets off after committing an OBVIOUS hoax!! FUCK the FAKE NEWS!!

Sandy
02-24-2021, 10:33 AM
For fuck’s sake, a white man kills one nigger and you never hear the end of it.

The video is right there that the nigger chimped out and tried grabbing one of their guns, but niggers think "self-defense" only applies to them when they're being criminals.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-24-2021, 12:19 PM
The video is right there that the nigger chimped out and tried grabbing one of their guns, but niggers think "self-defense" only applies to them when they're being criminals.
It is so obvious. I cant believe they’re still in jail. Was he supposed fo let the nigger grab his gun and shoot him?

Coon Club Road
02-24-2021, 12:51 PM
2:40 minutes of video news coverage and they couldn't take 3 seconds to say "niggers did it"?