PDA

View Full Version : Can't get enough

Boonigger
02-15-2021, 10:27 AM
I've been lurking around sites like chimpout for a while, but up until now I never really got the chance to blow off steam properly.

Understand that niggers are everywhere, but worse than them are their lovers. I was never able to actually talk about niggers without being banned, threatened and silenced. Even so called free speech platforms are deep in bed with the nigger.

Now that I've finally registered here it's like I can't get enough. I wish I could just wake up at 3 am in the morning and dial up a number to rant off about niggers. I have years worth of material spinning in my head never to be pour out due to the nigger loving that is rampant, so now it almost feels surreal to me.

Am I here? Is is this truly a chimper site? I want to talk about niggers all day long. They've been doing for a decades now, so what about me? I too am obsessed with them! In the proper way though.

IseDaDiva
02-15-2021, 11:34 AM
Feel free to rant and rave all you like. Get it all out. It's theraputic to say it among like-minded people.:)

I wish I could just wake up at 3 am in the morning and dial up a number to rant off about niggers.

There's a hotline for every other complaint and whine in the world, so why not? We'll call it "1-800-NIG HATE". :lol

Coon Club Road
02-15-2021, 12:02 PM
"...1-800-NIG HATE". :lol

Put it on SPEED DIAL!

Sandy
02-15-2021, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the #1 nigger-bashing site in the world! I found us a long time ago when I Googled, no kidding, "I hate niggers."

Tell us all the stories you can. As you can see, there are a lot of sympathetic ears. Sometimes I wonder, do we really hate niggers as much as we let on, do we really have all these encoonters we talk about? All I have to do is remember the vile filthy niggers I deal with, in a highly human town, and I know we speak the truth.